forum

[Archived] 'that's what we call cheating' and spectating problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Shiro]
I've got a big problem... Sometimes when I play osu on multiplayer there shows in right corner an inscription saying 'that's what we call cheating' or something like this and then osu turn off and when I turn it on back I can't play on multi anymore. I've got the same problem when sometimes I want to spectate somebody I click on the button to spectate and osu turn off, I turn on back again, click to spectate, osu turns off... Also from time to time osu just turns off by itself when I'm choosing beatmap. I tried to reinstall, but it didn't help. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
Zelmarked
Sounds like you are triggering an anti-cheat mechanism of the game. I haven't seen this reported so I have to assume you doing something out of the ordinary to trigger it. Something obvious. Programs running in the background?

Screen shot of the error text would help me search for the error.
Topic Starter
[Shiro]
It usually happens when I want to play the same map for second time, I'll try take the screenshot.
Topic Starter
[Shiro]
Here's the screenshot of error.
Phenomz
That happened to me too, I wasn't that accurate to take a screenshot... What's that..? D:
Luna
Maybe something makes your game lag so much that the gameplay would be slowed down significantly? Just a wild guess, but might be the case?
Try turning on the fps display and see if it drops extremely low when this error occurs. (Or just wait for peppy or someone else who actually knows what this means xD)
woc2006
I know a bug trigger this, but it may takes time to fix.