forum

[Archived] How many time I have to submit a score?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GoddessSans
Problem Details:

Well, recently I've been playing Osu! without internet and I just connect when I want to submit my scores. I really don't know if the scores expires after some time and if I have to spare some time waiting for them to submit.
Can someone help me with those questions?
Thanks anyway.

P.S: Non-fluent here, sorry for that bad english.
Death
The simple answer to your question is to just play the game while connected to the internet.
Topic Starter
GoddessSans

Death wrote:

The simple answer to your question is to just play the game while connected to the internet.

Sorry, but the problem is the place that I am now have a poor connection to internet, and I use my 3G, so I don't want to spend all my internet. That's the reason for me to play without internet.
ShinKeyKai
I don't know, maybe. Just maybe. You can close all the chats, put the leaderboard to local ranking and don't open the expanded chat (F9).
But, when you do a play even if you quit before finising. Osu submit the scores so I don't know if that could help you to save your 3G.
Tobias Leander
osu will only be using a very small amount of bandwidth if you play with internet on anyways, as long as you dont download alot maps i think it should be safe to play with internet on.
BlankTiger
osu! only submits scores while you're playing online.
Topic Starter
GoddessSans

Tobias Leander wrote:

osu will only be using a very small amount of bandwidth if you play with internet on anyways, as long as you dont download alot maps i think it should be safe to play with internet on.

BlankTiger wrote:

osu! only submits scores while you're playing online.

Well, actually I'm trying to submit scores after those "Submission has failed. Next try in x minutes" notifications appear. The scores will be submitted after that amount of time that the notification said or at the right moment that I connect on my 3G?

If no one knows the answer, sorry. I'm just a bit curious and actually would be very helpful to know that information.
Death
If the notification says it will try in X minutes, then I believe it will try in X minutes regardless of the status of your internet connection.