Ashton
Rules:

-anyone guilty of breaking these rules will be immediately kicked out

-no inappropriate use of resources

-everyone must behave and listen to lord Ashton’s command

-don’t be a retard

That is all, your honour.
B1rd
The prosecution has 48 hours to find additional testimony and evidence, after which I will proclaim the verdict if there is no compelling reasons to do otherwise are brought forth. I will decide on the guilt or innocence of the defendant due to difficulties in procuring a jury. That is all.
Meah
abraker is innocent. It was not abraker who threw illegal wastes in the beach, it was Ashton

Here you see Ashton and his idk what is he to him doing illegal things
Tad Fibonacci
The prosecution has summoned Meah as a witness to Ashton's original post.

On January 20th 2019, Ashton had made a thread post to recruit employees to his company.
Although now, the thread seems to be perfectly fine but before it was edited by Ashton, it stated that Asht. Co was pursuing the research and development of a mind controlling device.

Proof of Ashton's post being edited:

Meah, please tell the court of what you saw in Ashton's original post.
Since there was no screen capture, there's no way of knowing what the content of the original post was like and so it's all up to your testimony that we may find out the truth.

Please testify truthfully and in detail so that the judge may hand out a rightful verdict.
Meah
I told you abraker is innocent
Meah
tad01123 asked me to testify

The only thing I remembered before that post was edited are bunch of giraffe pictures and saying he's gonna continue that laboratory thingy
Topic Starter
abraker
Ashton
(sippingashton)

cross-examination

Meah wrote:

tad01123 asked me to testify

The only thing I remembered before that post was edited are bunch of giraffe pictures and saying he's gonna continue that laboratory thingy

You are correct on me continueing the laboratory

However, the giraffe thing is a bit odd as I’ve never posted images. Even if I did, it’s insufficient evidence.
Meah
You did you liar, you edited it out so now it's gone
B1rd
Subpoenas have been sent to the witnesses still yet to testify.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)
Hold it!
This is new information. Your last statement only stated that only a rule sheet was missing from the thread post after it was edited.
But you claim to have said that you'd continue the laboratory in the original post.

Please tell us in detail about this laboratory. What is it called? What's it developing and what do you plan to do with it.
And was the recruiting for the company or the laboratory.
Because last I checked, Asht. Co was a corporation and does not need a laboratory for it's businesses.
Ashton

tad01123 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)

Hold it!
This is new information. Your last statement only stated that only a rule sheet was missing from the thread post after it was edited.
But you claim to have said that you'd continue the laboratory in the original post.

Please tell us in detail about this laboratory. What is it called? What's it developing and what do you plan to do with it.
And was the recruiting for the company or the laboratory.
Because last I checked, Asht. Co was a corporation and does not need a laboratory for it's businesses.

Continuing the laboratory/corporation includes recruiting members! This is nothing to call me out on.
It’s also a laboratory.
Tad Fibonacci
Continuing the laboratory/corporation includes recruiting members! This is nothing to call me out on.
It’s also a laboratory.
A laboratory and a corporation are two very different things. Asht. Co cannot also be a laboratory.

And because you claimed you're continuing a laboratory, I'd like to ask you where did this laboratory came from since the "Official Verification" does not make mention of any laboratory.
Also, what is this laboratory researching? And what are it's products?

I would kindly ask mister sippingashton to provide information in greater detail.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

The laboratory is in the defendants basement and it is where scientific studies are held.

A laboratory is simply a place where scientific studies are witheld. The laboratory to Asht. Co is like a kitchen to McDonalds. You do not need an “official verification” to own one .

Recent studies have been surrounding the trashipitus virus and in what ways it is linked to alcohol. Ashton has said that it is soon to come out with that information to the public, only when the trial is over however.
Vuelo Eluko
(Sorry for being late this time, updated the thing finally.)
B1rd
*tap tap tap*

The judge will now hand out the verdict.

Throughout the course of the trial, the defendant could be considered in fact, insane, as the defendant has switched between his alter egos of "defendant" and "attorney". Nevertheless, the defendant's mental state is not in question here. We find the defendant accused of illegally seizing abraker's property, A-Breaking laboratory, while the defendant claims it was legitimately purchased. The only hard evidence presented either way is a certificate of dubious legitimacy presented by the defence - dubious due to no evidence of this company existing in the 10 years it purportedly existed prior to this court session. We also find the defence's testimony to be contradictory, first claiming to that a-braking laboratories was "open to take" because it was not verified, but then stating that was actually the plaintiff's technology and property that was taken over. In this context, to claim that is was "generous" for the defendant to pay money for his company - when he was actually - purportedly - paying for the plaintiff's private property and technology - doesn't make any sense.

If this court were tasked with finding the legitimate ownership of A-Breaking laboratory, we would find the burden of proof on the defendant to provide proof of purchase of the plaintiff's de facto property. In the first place however, the primary - and only - charge levelled against the defendant to which this court is compelled to find guilt is the charge of mind control of the citizens of OT. Whether the defendant is guilty of the charge of illegal invasion and takeover is only relevant to the degree that is relevant to proving the previously stated charge. Evidence of the act of mind control is woefully lacking, and there is a distinct lack of testimonial or physical evidence. The posts which are purported to betray intent to mind control have been edited - which is suspicious, but not proof in and of itself. The lack of aforementioned evidence makes the verdict unambiguously clear.

The court finds the Defendant Ashton . . .

OT Court is now concluded.
B1rd
Topic Starter
abraker

B1rd wrote:

In the first place however, the primary - and only - charge levelled against the defendant to which this court is compelled to find guilt is the charge of mind control of the citizens of OT.

THE ONLY !?!
B1rd
The plaintiff must establish the grounds on which the defendant is being sued in the preliminary documentation. The prosecution cannot shift the goalposts - so to speak - mid trial, making the defendant liable to defend himself from a potentially infinite number of charges and allegations.
Topic Starter
abraker
I am suing him for two things. The first thing being,

B1rd
The opening statements are in fact not the same as the preliminary documentation, the latter of which determine the scope of the lawsuit. As we can see, mind control was the primary allegation of the case.

A-Breaking Laboratory & R.O.S.Q. v. Asht. Co has concluded, and the verdict has already been decided. If you which to challenge the verdict, you could take the case to the OT Court of Appeals. Or you could initiate another lawsuit.
Ashton
Where’s the confetti?
Meah

Ashton wrote:

Where’s the confetti?
Where's the giraffes?
Tad Fibonacci

pentaqola

Meah wrote:

Where's the giraffes?

What's with the giraffes and why are you searching for them? The giraffes have nothing to do with this...
Meah

pentaqola wrote:

Meah wrote:

Where's the giraffes?
What's with the giraffes and why are you searching for them? The giraffes have nothing to do with this...
no sir, all of these started because of a giraffe sexually harassed by abraker
Topic Starter
abraker
As a fellow scientist, a recommend this fellow denizen be applied to a mental institution.

Thank you
Meah
Yes he should be admitted to a mental institution
Topic Starter
abraker
pentaqola
big no u right there
B1rd
Wow it seems OT Police are quite incompetent, the suspects are still at large. Indubitably, those who inhibit the course of justice need to be brought to justice themselves.
Tad Fibonacci
Do we even have OT police?
Death

tad01123 wrote:

Do we even have OT police?
No
Topic Starter
abraker
Do we need OT police?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Do we need OT police?