forum

OT COURT II: A-Breaking Laboratory & R.O.S.Q. vs Asht. Co

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
It's prerogative of the jury to decide on innocence or guilt.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

It's prerogative of the jury to decide on innocence or guilt.
in civil disputes it's not actually required but it is an option, both parties seemed to have waived that right though.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

COUNTER SUE

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/855029

Although what may seem like a harmless pill is actually infused with addictive drugs. On top of being unsure of what the symptoms are, he even blatantly says "shit's so good you'll come back for more". This is clearly illegal activity that needs to be settled.

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/509473?start=5528619

abraker illegally murders denziens simply for his own gain.

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/600839?start=6045327

publically shamed a number of people causing an indisputable amount of emotional stress.

abraker releases top secret information illegally:

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/760931?start=6695223

Together both Ashton and I are suing abraker for:

-Production and distribution of illegal substances

-Manslaughter

-Heavy emotional distress

-Leaking important police files

You may still find the evidence unsuitable but perhaps you should have checked abrakers track record before acting so arrogantly.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)

COUNTER SUE

Although what may seem like a harmless pill is actually infused with addictive drugs. On top of being unsure of what the symptoms are, he even blatantly says "shit's so good you'll come back for more". This is clearly illegal activity that needs to be settled.

publically shamed a number of people causing an indisputable amount of emotional stress.

-Manslaughter

You may still find the evidence unsuitable but perhaps you should have checked abrakers track record before acting so arrogantly.
I admit that abraker does not have the cleanest track record, but this court is about the disputes between abraker and Ashton regarding A-Breaking Laboratory and it's products.
And so whatever abraker did outside of the mentioned situation is highly irrelevant.

If you want to "counter sue" you can do that after this court in a different case.
But for now, we need to focus on the case at hand, resolve the dispute between Ashton and abraker and awaits the judge's verdict.

P/S: The new site sucks, please link the old site next time.
Ashton

tad01123 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)

COUNTER SUE

-Manslaughter

I admit that abraker does not have the cleanest track record, but this court is about the disputes between abraker and Ashton regarding A-Breaking Laboratory and it's products.
And so whatever abraker did outside of the mentioned situation is highly irrelevant.

If you want to "counter sue" you can do that after this court in a different case.
But for now, we need to focus on the case at hand, resolve the dispute between Ashton and abraker and awaits the judge's verdict.

This is highly relevant! If abraker insists on maintaining his so called company than he must be checked thoroughly otherwise he is not even fit!! This is rediculous!!!!

Your honour I kindly request you do not dismiss these highly important informations.

Edit: it also appears the prosecutor is guilty of promoting nazi propaganda!
Evidence: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/6959152
Tad Fibonacci
Edit: it also appears the prosecutor is guilty of promoting nazi propaganda!
Evidence: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/6959152

That's not what you called it is.
I clearly explained what it is in the same thread.

Proof:
Topic Starter
abraker
The court will go on recess until the situation with the judge is resolved. Please refrain posting nonsense in this thread meanwhile
Topic Starter
abraker
Aiseca is no longer the judge for this case. Judge b1rd will now see over this case and enforce justice. Everybody is to respect the judge. Court will now resume.
B1rd
As the previous judge has been indisposed with a mild case of flesh-eating parasites, the newly appointed Judge B1rd now preside over the case.

*tap tap tap* The court will now resume session.

Let me first remind everyone that editing posts is impeding the course of justice. From this point on, anyone who edits their posts will be liable to be found in contempt of court.

The prosecution's objection is upheld. The defence will refrain making any allegations against the prosecution that is outside the scope of this case.

The prosecution has offered compelling evidence of an illegitimate appropriation of the plaintiff's private property. However I remind the prosecution that to reach a guilty verdict the prosecution must prove the the defendant committed the act of mind control, as is the central charge of the case. To this effect, the prosecution must provide evidence and/or testimony.

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

in civil disputes it's not actually required but it is an option, both parties seemed to have waived that right though.
In a normal civil case, however this one is of enough gravity to necessitate a jury.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

*sips tad's tears*

Proof of transaction is not needed. How many times must I reiterate this? In fact, no transaction was ever needed as abraker's technologies, as he has said hiself in the past, were never secured.
(Proof: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/6958714)

On top of this, the opposing party is yet to provide evidence of abrakers property ever existing in the first place, and evidence that I envaded it. The only mentions we have towards abreaking labratory is within public threads, avaliable to anyone. On top of this using posts made by Ashton as evidence is not sufficient, anyone could say they have stolen the property, it doesn't mean they have. Ashton was foolish for sure, but not to a point where he has broken the law.

You cannot prove that the document I have provided is fake, so please refrain from accusing me it is fake. Asht. Co has been around for 10 years and just because it wasn't present within the forums for that amount of time doesn't mean it has never existed.
Tad Fibonacci
Proof of transaction is not needed. How many times must I reiterate this? In fact, no transaction was ever needed as abraker's technologies, as he has said hiself in the past, were never secured.
If proof of transaction is not needed, then you cannot prove that Ashton have bought the rights to abraker's products.
And abraker said that his company was never verified, not the company's products as they are abraker's financial and intellectual property.

the opposing party is yet to provide evidence of abrakers property ever existing in the first place
I did, and I have provided proof clearly. How else can Ashton claim possession of them if they don't exist? What you said is just absurd.
A-Breaking Laboratory's inventions and products have been present and well received by the denizens of OT.

Proof:
SPOILER
This is what KupaH have to say regarding the Osu!pill:

And this is another satisfied customer regarding another product of A-Breaking Laboratory:

You cannot prove that the document I have provided is fake
I didn't have to, I simply pointed out how shady and unreliable it is.
I suspect the validity of the document will be decided upon after an investigation is done of Asht. Co.

Also, other than the mentioned accusations. Your honor, judge B1rd have told me to focus on the matter of an illegal pursuit of the research and development of a mind controlling device that threatens the denizens of OT.
To remind to court of that matter, I shall quote a part of one of my statements regarding the matter:

The next day, January 20th 2019. Ashton had made another forum thread on OT this time simply titled as " Recruiting!".
In the forum thread which by now have been highly edited, Ashton was trying to recruit people into "his" company, "Ash.Co" which actually is A-Breaking Laboratory which is rightfully owned by abraker.
To apply for the company, Ashton asked for people's personal information which includes name, reason for joining and any other information that one's willing to share.

Proof:
But as you can see clearly, the thread was edited by Ashton 7 days ago due to community back-lash.
In the original post, Ashton simply asked people to be the test subject to his mind controlling machine which is a dangerous and inhumane product that need to be investigated further.

Sadly, I do not have the original screen shot of the original post so I cannot prove that Ashton said anything of sort. But I will be delighted if someone do have the original post saved and shared with the court so that all of the shady things that Ashton did can be tried by the court of law.
Even now, I have yet to find any decisive evidence that proves Ashton was recruiting for the test subject of his mind controlling device.
But undeniable proof has been presented that Ashton did edited his original post drastically.
And in my opinion, proof is everything in the court of law.
But in the case of evidence being tampered with, making them unreliable or just straight out destroyed. We need to rely on the witness's testify instead.
Luckily for us, there are witnesses that have witnessed the original post.
Even though the original post was altered, we can still get them to testify to reveal what the content of the original post was like.

The prosecution will now call the following witnesses to the court to testify about the thread that Ashton had made "Recruiting!":
- ColdTooth
- Vuelo Eluko (This witness is so happens to be one of the court's staff so summoning him would be of no problem)
- Serraionga
- Meah

All of the mentioned people is a possible witness of the original thread.
And also I do not hope for all of them to show up to court to testify, but I do hope that we can get at least 2 so that we can have enough evidence to help the court decide on a verdict.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

I kindly request the prosecutor to show valid evidence Ashton has possession of abrakers resources. I can assure you he has nothing, and I do sincerely apologize for any misconception she may have given you however as I will say again: he did not break any law.

Your honour, b1rb, with all due respect, I highly encourage you to make your verdict soon. No amount of witnesses will change the fact Ashton is innocent and this has dragged on too long.
Tad Fibonacci
I kindly request the prosecutor to show valid evidence Ashton has possession of abrakers resources.
I did not say that Ashton has possession of abraker's property, I said Ashton tried to illegally repossess abraker's property.

I will say again: he did not break any law.
That is to be decided by the judge, though I have brought out some evidence that shows the contrary.

No amount of witnesses will change the fact Ashton is innocent and this has dragged on too long.
I assure you, witnesses will be the key to solve this case. So you should just sit tight, listen to what they have to say once they've shown up to the court and prepare for the cross-examination.
Vuelo Eluko
Although I did contribute a jovial mocking post (a meme) to the thread that prosecutor tad is referring to, I do not actually recall what the original contained. It was some time ago; all I can say is that the post does appear briefer than it did on the day on which I replied. It would seem to me that something was redacted from its original contents. The intent of this omission is unclear, although it does appear that the edit occurred after Plaintiff abraker's call for legal action due to the original content of said thread.
Tad Fibonacci

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Although I did contribute a jovial mocking post (a meme) to the thread that prosecutor tad is referring to, I do not actually recall what the original contained. It was some time ago; all I can say is that the post does appear briefer than it did on the day on which I replied. It would seem to me that something was redacted from its original contents. The intent of this omission is unclear, although it does appear that the edit occurred after Plaintiff abraker's call for legal action due to the original content of said thread.
Exactly, Ashton only edited his thread post only after abraker threatens to pursue legal action.

Proof:
SPOILER
abraker's first thread post about pursuing legal action against Ashton:

abraker's thread post looking for volunteers:

Ashton's "Recruiting!" thread and the time which he edited the thread:

Ashton
(sippingashton)

Cross-Examination

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Although I did contribute a jovial mocking post (a meme) to the thread that prosecutor tad is referring to, I do not actually recall what the original contained.

If the original content of the post was in fact illegal activity you would have responded with a much more serious response and immediately claimed evidence. However, as nobody has introduced any evidence to the eyes of court it's clear nothing serious was originally posted.

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

It was some time ago; all I can say is that the post does appear briefer than it did on the day on which I replied. It would seem to me that something was redacted from its original contents.

You are right, the original post originally was much longer as it included a rule sheet of what was expected at my company, however that was later edited out as I realized the rules would be given to people who have successfully joined my corporation.

The fact it was edited two days after abrakers announcement is also important, I would have edited it immediately after the announcement to increase the chances of anyone snapping evidence.

Thank you Vuelo Eluko for presenting your testimony at court, it's highly appreciated! We cannot finish this case until the most accurate conclusion has been achieved, and you have contributed greatly to this case!
Tad Fibonacci
If the original content of the post was in fact illegal activity you would have responded with a much more serious response and immediately claimed evidence.
I disagree, no one has took Ashton seriously since he has a reputation of shitposting.
Even if what he claimed was illegal, no one took him seriously.
Only until the situation has gotten more serious that people have started to realize the dangers of the technology Ashton's researching.

Proof:
SPOILER
These are the reactions of the denizens of OT when Ashton was announcing the shut down of A-Breaking Laboratory:

You are right, the original post originally was much longer as it included a rule sheet of what was expected at my company, however that was later edited out as I realized the rules would be given to people who have successfully joined my corporation.
I would request that you share that so called "rule sheet" to the court and give sufficient proof that it was in the original post.

The fact it was edited two days after abrakers announcement is also important, I would have edited it immediately after the announcement to increase the chances of anyone snapping evidence.
Once again, I disagree.
The first thread post abraker made was a threat to use legal actions, which Ashton didn't care for too much since he thought it was only a threat.
Only until abraker was asking for volunteers for a trial did Ashton edited his post to avoid run ins with the law.

That's what you would do but the fact is Ashton did edit his post right after abraker pursuing legal actions.
I think sharing what you would do to the court is highly irrelevant since you've stated yourself that Ashton is dumber than a normal person.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

Providing the court with a rule sheet is irrelevant to this matter!

I have concisely and clearly explained what the defendant has done and unless you find glaring contradictions it’s simply speculation now. I would advise you to sit tight and wait for the Judges verdict unless you have evidence to present to the courtroom.
Tad Fibonacci
The rule sheet IS relevant to this case since you said yourself that it's one of the part that Ashton have edited out in the original post.
And since no copy of the original post is available, we need to examine every information that is relevant to the post.
Ashton
Rules:

-anyone guilty of breaking these rules will be immediately kicked out

-no inappropriate use of resources

-everyone must behave and listen to lord Ashton’s command

-don’t be a retard

That is all, your honour.
B1rd
The prosecution has 48 hours to find additional testimony and evidence, after which I will proclaim the verdict if there is no compelling reasons to do otherwise are brought forth. I will decide on the guilt or innocence of the defendant due to difficulties in procuring a jury. That is all.
Meah
abraker is innocent. It was not abraker who threw illegal wastes in the beach, it was Ashton

Here you see Ashton and his idk what is he to him doing illegal things
Tad Fibonacci
The prosecution has summoned Meah as a witness to Ashton's original post.

On January 20th 2019, Ashton had made a thread post to recruit employees to his company.
Although now, the thread seems to be perfectly fine but before it was edited by Ashton, it stated that Asht. Co was pursuing the research and development of a mind controlling device.

Proof of Ashton's post being edited:

Meah, please tell the court of what you saw in Ashton's original post.
Since there was no screen capture, there's no way of knowing what the content of the original post was like and so it's all up to your testimony that we may find out the truth.

Please testify truthfully and in detail so that the judge may hand out a rightful verdict.
Meah
I told you abraker is innocent
Meah
tad01123 asked me to testify

The only thing I remembered before that post was edited are bunch of giraffe pictures and saying he's gonna continue that laboratory thingy
Topic Starter
abraker
Ashton
(sippingashton)

cross-examination

Meah wrote:

tad01123 asked me to testify

The only thing I remembered before that post was edited are bunch of giraffe pictures and saying he's gonna continue that laboratory thingy

You are correct on me continueing the laboratory

However, the giraffe thing is a bit odd as I’ve never posted images. Even if I did, it’s insufficient evidence.
Meah
You did you liar, you edited it out so now it's gone
B1rd
Subpoenas have been sent to the witnesses still yet to testify.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)
Hold it!
This is new information. Your last statement only stated that only a rule sheet was missing from the thread post after it was edited.
But you claim to have said that you'd continue the laboratory in the original post.

Please tell us in detail about this laboratory. What is it called? What's it developing and what do you plan to do with it.
And was the recruiting for the company or the laboratory.
Because last I checked, Asht. Co was a corporation and does not need a laboratory for it's businesses.
Ashton

tad01123 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

(sippingashton)

Hold it!
This is new information. Your last statement only stated that only a rule sheet was missing from the thread post after it was edited.
But you claim to have said that you'd continue the laboratory in the original post.

Please tell us in detail about this laboratory. What is it called? What's it developing and what do you plan to do with it.
And was the recruiting for the company or the laboratory.
Because last I checked, Asht. Co was a corporation and does not need a laboratory for it's businesses.

Continuing the laboratory/corporation includes recruiting members! This is nothing to call me out on.
It’s also a laboratory.
Tad Fibonacci
Continuing the laboratory/corporation includes recruiting members! This is nothing to call me out on.
It’s also a laboratory.
A laboratory and a corporation are two very different things. Asht. Co cannot also be a laboratory.

And because you claimed you're continuing a laboratory, I'd like to ask you where did this laboratory came from since the "Official Verification" does not make mention of any laboratory.
Also, what is this laboratory researching? And what are it's products?

I would kindly ask mister sippingashton to provide information in greater detail.
Ashton
(sippingashton)

The laboratory is in the defendants basement and it is where scientific studies are held.

A laboratory is simply a place where scientific studies are witheld. The laboratory to Asht. Co is like a kitchen to McDonalds. You do not need an “official verification” to own one .

Recent studies have been surrounding the trashipitus virus and in what ways it is linked to alcohol. Ashton has said that it is soon to come out with that information to the public, only when the trial is over however.
Vuelo Eluko
(Sorry for being late this time, updated the thing finally.)
B1rd
*tap tap tap*

The judge will now hand out the verdict.

Throughout the course of the trial, the defendant could be considered in fact, insane, as the defendant has switched between his alter egos of "defendant" and "attorney". Nevertheless, the defendant's mental state is not in question here. We find the defendant accused of illegally seizing abraker's property, A-Breaking laboratory, while the defendant claims it was legitimately purchased. The only hard evidence presented either way is a certificate of dubious legitimacy presented by the defence - dubious due to no evidence of this company existing in the 10 years it purportedly existed prior to this court session. We also find the defence's testimony to be contradictory, first claiming to that a-braking laboratories was "open to take" because it was not verified, but then stating that was actually the plaintiff's technology and property that was taken over. In this context, to claim that is was "generous" for the defendant to pay money for his company - when he was actually - purportedly - paying for the plaintiff's private property and technology - doesn't make any sense.

If this court were tasked with finding the legitimate ownership of A-Breaking laboratory, we would find the burden of proof on the defendant to provide proof of purchase of the plaintiff's de facto property. In the first place however, the primary - and only - charge levelled against the defendant to which this court is compelled to find guilt is the charge of mind control of the citizens of OT. Whether the defendant is guilty of the charge of illegal invasion and takeover is only relevant to the degree that is relevant to proving the previously stated charge. Evidence of the act of mind control is woefully lacking, and there is a distinct lack of testimonial or physical evidence. The posts which are purported to betray intent to mind control have been edited - which is suspicious, but not proof in and of itself. The lack of aforementioned evidence makes the verdict unambiguously clear.

The court finds the Defendant Ashton . . .

OT Court is now concluded.
B1rd
Topic Starter
abraker

B1rd wrote:

In the first place however, the primary - and only - charge levelled against the defendant to which this court is compelled to find guilt is the charge of mind control of the citizens of OT.

THE ONLY !?!
B1rd
The plaintiff must establish the grounds on which the defendant is being sued in the preliminary documentation. The prosecution cannot shift the goalposts - so to speak - mid trial, making the defendant liable to defend himself from a potentially infinite number of charges and allegations.
Topic Starter
abraker
I am suing him for two things. The first thing being,

B1rd
The opening statements are in fact not the same as the preliminary documentation, the latter of which determine the scope of the lawsuit. As we can see, mind control was the primary allegation of the case.

A-Breaking Laboratory & R.O.S.Q. v. Asht. Co has concluded, and the verdict has already been decided. If you which to challenge the verdict, you could take the case to the OT Court of Appeals. Or you could initiate another lawsuit.
show more