forum

Any good beat mappers nowadays?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
qulzey
Im looking for good beat mappers nowadays . Can u suggest me any ? I already have lot of beatmaps from Sotarks,Monstrata and Handsome but im looking for even more mappers .
Endaris
I'm not going in-depth here but generally speaking, it is a good idea to check your favorite mappers' favorite maps and also see which mappers they like the most. A lot of mappers list their favorite mappers on their profile as well. This is not so useful on monstrata's profile but it should get you somewhere for most other mappers.
abraker
99.99999% of people might disagree, but I am a good beatmapper.

egg community/forums/posts/6881333
B1rd
Me too.
B1rd
But freaking hell, it's 2019 and the newest ranked maps are still shitty remakes of shitty PP maps from years ago. KMS.
Aiseca

B1rd wrote:

But freaking hell, it's 2019 and the newest ranked maps are still shitty remakes of shitty PP maps from years ago. KMS.

Ooooooooo......
Juuuuuuuuul
Penguin
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/13

Skystar, sjoy, Priti, val0108, Mir

some aren't as active anymore
mulraf
welp, this thread can be interpreted as "post any good mappers" or "post good mappers that are recent / still active". i figure you mean the second one.

Regou for technical maps
pw384 not many yet but i really like them
Secretpipe for DnB maps. i especially like his Muzzy maps.
Natsu okay this might be a bit more controversial but i just love his maps :3
ScubDomino very weird technical stuff. if you like the mappers guild you'll probably like him too.

yeah i got more and especially old ones but i think you don't need dozens of mappers so i'll leave it at that