forum

Option to opt-out of PP

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
plasticgamez_DELETED
I'm not a fan of the PP system. I enjoy the game much more offline than online for this reason, but to do multi, interact with other players, access the map scoreboard, or use supporter features, you need to be online, which comes with submitting scores.

It's for this reason I haven't bought supporter. It seems like this would be relatively simple to do, so I'm curious if there are many people interested in something like this.
JarvisGaming
or you can just not farm pp
abraker
Topic Starter
plasticgamez_DELETED

JarvisGaming wrote:

or you can just not farm pp

It's everywhere in the game and on the website. It's the only thing you're incentivized to care about because it determines for instance what your weighted acc is. Hell, it still has the same combo problem score v1 has, and if you don't like that problem with v1 you can play v2. You can't not PP. It's a terrible system and is too heavily promoted in the game, and I don't see how wanting to have all the online functionality without having that particularly terrible aspect of this game around is an unreasonable ask.
Daylight--
Is it really that hard to ignore pp? I know it's everywhere but you can just forget about it.
It's not perfect, but it does somewhat show your skill. It's being worked on and gets regular updates. Also this will result in more underranked players and defeats the competitive rankings.
CCleanerShot
Just turn on NFSO. Probably drops ur pp more than the soon-to-be diff. spike nerfs.