forum

It's time for my nightly chamomile tea.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Tonight, I have made 2 cups of tea that I forgot about. They both got cold.

This is my last attempt for today, wish me luck as I drink this Chamomile-Lavender infusion to fall asleep and de-stress.

(I have lost a very important school assignment that I need to hand in tomorrow),
Westonini
F
keremaru
hibiscus is relaxing, find those papers soon my guy zzzz
payney
good luck finding that assignment
or at least not stressing about it being lost
abraker
That's cute

Well I have a top secret assignment
Aiseca
Same, but coffee.
levesterz
gween twea is bwest tea
abraker
black or raspberry tea
johnmedina999
I like Earl Grey personally.
Penguin
Peach tea is where it's at
B1rd
Heretics. Black tea is the only true tea.
Winnyace
Tea is so good and nice.
Serraionga
B1rd
Man I loved Lapsang Souchong when I was a kid. Do they even sell it at the stores anymore?
Meah
Kowalski, Analysis
Penguin

Meah wrote:

Kowalski, Analysis
It appears that nobody cares that Ashton has lost his assignment; everyone is talking about tea.
Westonini
I wonder if Ashton found that school assignment.
johnmedina999
I wonder if Ashton found tea.
Topic Starter
Ashton
Update:

I finished my tea.

And didn’t find my assignment, so I redid it the same night.

I also tried white got chocolate with chai tea from timmies today, it was a 6/10 (after the first few sips the excitement fades away)

I finished my day today with some black tea as I needed to stay awake to continue homework.

Now I must finish a science model by Monday and I’m yet to have a detailed plan.
DXPOHIHIHI
Lmao don't worry, there's always that one person who's experiencing something worse than that
Penguin

szkiller wrote:

Lmao don't worry, there's always that one person who's experiencing something worse than that
I don't like this way of thinking. You are dismissing Ashton's issues as if they are completely insignificant. Kinda rude tbh
Aiseca

szkiller wrote:

This sarcasm....,
Is just reeeee....
Tad Fibonacci
Where's your Parrot?

Is he hiding after he failed to hijack A-Breaking laboratory?
abraker
I found Ashton tea

and it tastes like . . .

black tea covered with Ashton's secret spice

and the secret? There is no spice

So it's just plain old black tea
Aiseca
Grounded black pepper, not tea...
B1rd
I bought some flowery broken orange pekoe tea.
Topic Starter
Ashton

Ashton wrote:

This is my last attempt for today, wish me luck as I drink this Chamomile-Lavender infusion to fall asleep and de-stress.

(I have lost a very important school assignment that I need to hand in tomorrow),
Have you ever looked at your past posts and thought:

I still talk the same way.

Anyways, now I need to make my daily tea to de-stress. But instead of chamomile lavender, I usually drink green tea as I need a bit of energy to finish the last bits of my day. In a few more hours, I will drink some apple cinammon or holiday blend tea to fall asleep.

Does this mean that I still have the mind of a 13-year-old?

Yes.
ShinRun
The man, the myth, the drama queen
keremaru

Ashton wrote:

Ashton wrote:

keremaru wrote:

hibiscus is relaxing, find those papers soon my guy zzzz
No, not really.
z0z

Ashton wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Anyways, now I need to make my daily tea to de-stress. But instead of chamomile lavender, I usually drink green tea as I need a bit of energy to finish the last bits of my day. In a few more hours, I will drink some apple cinammon or holiday blend tea to fall asleep.

Yes.
i'm not exactly sure what you come off as but i feel like you vaguely come off as a british person
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Yes.
i'm not exactly sure what you come off as but i feel like you vaguely come off as a british person
Britain was Canada’s big daddy at one point in history
show more