Siliil
Specs:
Laptop
I5 8300h
8gb single
Intel UHD630
gtx1060 6gb
144hz
Now I use win 10 LTSC, before I used LTSB and fps was a little better and anyway isn't enough.
On intel hd graphics i'm getting better fps but freezes and extra if launched background apps- unplayable.
Used different nvidia(old 386 and newest) and intel drivers(intel drivers i've tried instal from device manager too) - don't matter.
Used different osu builds and mscosu too- the same.
In compitable mode I have an aditional unput lag.
Fps around 200 and a lot of statters(4-7ms) without compitable mode , with compitable mode- around 300 and minimum statters (2.7-3.5ms)
Only when I change resolution fps becomes better- in 1280/720 around 600 with compitable mode(statters stay) and ~500 without. But if I turn on letterboxing and use 720p resolution I'm getting the same fps like with full hd. In game menu fps badder particularly without compitable mode. I don't use any overlays and geforce expirience. I've tried Off every apps in windows.
I've used different settings in nvidia control panel even in nvidia inspector.
Overclock gpu doesn't change fps. Non overheat. Xbox DVR did not installed on OS.
And GPU loading around 20-30%.
I think piece of problem connected with openGL.
In windowed mode fps very badder.
When i use storyboards or background video i'm getting only aditional 1ms to frametime

osu! version: 20181231.2
a83118445
if you using laptop ,you can goto bios setting and ban the intel graphics to solve the problem.

And it is necessary to turn off the threading optimization in the nvidia‘s control panel, which may cause intermittent lag.
Topic Starter
Siliil

a83118445 wrote:

if you using laptop ,you can goto bios setting and ban the intel graphics to solve the problem.

And it is necessary to turn off the threading optimization in the nvidia‘s control panel, which may cause intermittent lag.

Thx. But acer bios is very cutted and i can't do this..
a83118445

bo_op wrote:

a83118445 wrote:

that’s so sad..
Topic Starter
Siliil

a83118445 wrote:

bo_op wrote:

a83118445 wrote:

that’s so sad..

But your advice about the threading optimization helped to get playable, stable fps.
a83118445

bo_op wrote:

But your advice about the threading optimization helped to get playable, stable fps.

XDDD glad that helped! i was also troubled by stuttering several days