forum

Help i cant fix my in game accuracy!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FragHop
i can complete 4-5.8 star maps easily but my accuracy drops to 60-78% when i finish them the problem i found was that when i jump i tap x faster than the approach circle reaches the circle any solution i haven't been able to gain any pp for the last few months.

[EDIT]
oh i was told to download a map pack reccommended by one of my friends who was around 5digit and from then i never really thought to download anymore as i allready have 6k beatmaps and all this time ive been forced to play 9.6 ar because i couldnt slow myself down. my aim is allright its just that i cant sync my taps with the music.

Are there any maps you guys could recommend?

{EDIT 2#}
im playing any higher end 3 star maps i have but they are all too slow and i miss tap because im so used to higher ar map.
thewhitewhale
You're playing whack-a-mole right now. Go back to 3* - low 4* maps and actually listen to the music. If you tap while listening to the beat you should easily be able to get 97% or higher. Then once you get used to tapping along with the music, play harder stuff that challenges your aim.
DeletedUser_6869432
If I were you I would delete every single map in your library, download all maps from 2012-2014, start at three stars and work your way up.

I'm actually disgusted by all the new players being lead astray from pp mappers inferiority complexes.
Vuelo Eluko

kacper124 wrote:

If I were you I would delete every single map in your library, download all maps from 2012-2014, start at three stars and work your way up.

I'm actually disgusted by all the new players being lead astray from pp mappers inferiority complexes.
+1
N0thingSpecial
When I was at your pp range I was playing high 3* to low 4* and aim for 96% acc or at least an A rank
-Cermia
Make sure to not use HR if acc is an issue, or play maps that suit your play style. Retry spamming is an option but not recommended
Juuuuuuuuul
Your top play is 65pp
Since accuracy is weighted, you need to play stuff that give 66pp when close to FC with 95% accuracy.
Just download these maps and play more.
Use DT on ar 7 stuff and HR on ar 6 stuff if needed.
Avoid more than OD 8.
Have fun farming accuracy !