forum

taiko mod inverse colours [invalid] [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
those

theowest wrote:

Luna wrote:

Um, to all you guys complaining about how it defeats the purpose of Taiko...
You realize that this mod is authentic? Namco put it in their own games. those even pointed it out a few posts above.
but was it any good? just because it's a well published game, doesn't mean that one feature is good.
Yes, I don't see why not. It provides a different type of challenge, not in note density or whatever, but rather, the way you have to exchange positioning to hit the circles.
Luna
It's fun to play your favourite songs with inverted notes every once in a while, yes
I could also ask if Relax mode makes sense in osu! Standard. Just like this, it's mostly for fun, not for a perfect rhythm experience.
theowest
Okay, I can see the appeal. But don't you dare complain about relax. That shit is flawless.
Luna
I'm not complaining, I love Relax :P
XK2238
>if this feature is implemented

dkkd keyboard config gogogo /o/

seems legit, but no :|
Noobita
why not just make an inverted color mode that isn't ranked o_0
might be fun for some people
Topic Starter
Carlos

Luna wrote:

Um, to all you guys complaining about how it defeats the purpose of Taiko...
You realize that this mod is authentic? Namco put it in their own games. those even pointed it out a few posts above.
/E: That's obviously only regarding an actual d/k switch, not thwe color-confusion version
yeah, i mean, that mod is my inspiration, amm if you dont like it so much, just say it, ahh peppy and the other support guyz will make the FINAL DECISSION!. wow thats sounds awesome! XD
OnosakiHito
So or so it is allready an authentic modus and would be interesting for some people.
I see not why this shouldn't be implemented if this is gonna be taken as fun-modus; so no extra points avaible.
Topic Starter
Carlos
so, an unranked mode, its ok! still the same thing but no score, i think its funny ta-don!
Ohrami
Without mod:

With mod:
Topic Starter
Carlos
yeah but, the funny thing is play with your controls, otherwise the mod would not be fun :P
MMzz
All ya'll haters.

Akekobe is fun as hell, but shouldn't be a ranked mod ofc.

But still fun as hell on the games I own.
theowest

MMzz wrote:

All ya'll haters.

Akekobe is fun as hell, but shouldn't be a ranked mod ofc.

But still fun as hell on the games I own.
I guess taiko would be better of with this then. I know it's good when I hear it from you.
Aoko
If it isn't ranked, then I will support this.
Topic Starter
Carlos
yeah, but the other thing is, only for taiko mode? all the actual mods are for all the ways of play (my english is baad you know) but this one is only for taiko, what about that huh!
Aurele
That's an awesome idea. (:
Azure_Kite

Rock Forever wrote:

yeah, but the other thing is, only for taiko mode? all the actual mods are for all the ways of play (my english is baad you know) but this one is only for taiko, what about that huh!

osu!:

Taiko/CtB:

You were saying?
Sander-Don
It's abekobe, guys. And yeah, I love this mod on the taiko DS game. Would be a cool unranked one on osu!.
Kim Jin Seok
It must be unranked mod.

because some people feel easy with this mod.
Topic Starter
Carlos

Azure_Kite wrote:

Rock Forever wrote:

SPOILER
osu!:

Taiko/CtB:

You were saying?
yeah, and in the blank spots where are spun out and auto pilot, could be my mod (actually a namco mod but wat the hell)
annnnd. maybe, in the future, taiko only mods, and ctb olny mods? wow thats could be awesum *-*!
bwross
Abekobe is fun sometimes. If it isn't unranked, it should probably be no more than a .90x mod... it isn't going to make anyone capable of passing a map well over their level, but it can potentially make a map easier. Although that effect is probably minimized here, where most people are probably using a keyboard... the difference between a rim hit and a centre hit is much larger when using a taiko drum controller.
Ohrami

bwross wrote:

it should probably be no more than a .90x mod... it isn't going to make anyone capable of passing a map well over their level, but it can potentially make a map easier.
It can't make a map easier.
Shiirn
Gameplay mods such as this that bring nothing to the table always have been and always will be denied. (Besides, something just like this has been denied multiple times before; use the search button!)
Topic Starter
Carlos
oww, but, like the other guys said, this mod is unranked, like spun out or i dont know, is just for fun, and there are two empty spots i the mods of taiko, that make me sad T_T, ok this ends here! this was only a request, so thanks to all!