forum

It's funny

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
How we're so non-important for this society that we made a smaller society for us non-important people on the internet only to be invaded by the same people who rejected us.
The media that we created is now the subject of mainstream succes. The way we talk is now being murdered because of overused by the same people who said that we're "weird" because they didn't understood what we're talking about.
I'm scared now for this society because I only just entered and want to experince more of this. To dig deeper in the hole, but I feel a constant rope around my neck that holds it tight and makes me want to go to the "light" instead of the "dark".
Penguin
I can't tell if this is a copypasta or not
Aiseca
So you're telling here that the once small free community called "the cyberspace" is now in danger in losing it's state of being free because of personal interest of some groups with no care about others?
abraker

Winnyace wrote:

How we're so non-important for this society that we made a smaller society for us non-important people on the internet only to be invaded by the same people who rejected us.
who are the people that rejected us?

Winnyace wrote:

The way we talk is now being murdered because of overused by the same people who said that we're "weird" because they didn't understood what we're talking about.
what is meant by "The way we talk is now being murdered"?

@Aiseca If my interpretation is correct, then what op is saying is that the cancer from people op escaped from irl made its way into mainstream internet and now the same cancer that op escaped from irl is now on the internet. The result is an unbearable shithole.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

abraker wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

who are the people that rejected us?

Winnyace wrote:

The way we talk is now being murdered because of overused by the same people who said that we're "weird" because they didn't understood what we're talking about.
what is meant by "The way we talk is now being murdered"?

@Aiseca If my interpretation is correct, then what op is saying is that the cancer from people op escaped from irl made its way into mainstream internet and now the same cancer that op escaped from irl is now on the internet. The result is an unbearable shithole.

This is a mini rant on how the internet and video games and memes were seen in 90s and early 00s. (And are still seen here) 'The way we talk is being murdered' aka normies overusing memes. 'The people who rejected us' the society. Here if you have a different hobby than everybody else, a lot of people with 'rejected' you. Not to often I'll just talk about a game or a anime that is different than what other's would play/watch and they would jump on conclusions way too fast. Idk how it's in the US or other countries.
Achromalia
it's funny.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Achromalia wrote:

it's funny.

it's funny..
Serraionga
we live in a society
Aiseca

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society

....a very dangerous society.
Achromalia

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society
we live on a planet
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society

we live on a planet

we live in a galaxy
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society

we live on a planet

we live in a galaxy

we die if we are killed
Aiseca
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society

we live on a planet

we live in a galaxy

we die if we are killed

we go to hell if we are bad

we go to heaven if we are good

we don't know where the fuck we go if we're atheist though.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

MinNin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

we live in a society

we live on a planet

we live in a galaxy

we die if we are killed

we go to hell if we are bad

we go to heaven if we are good

we don't know where the fuck we go if we're atheist though.

we go to hentai heaven if we weeb right?
Aiseca
Go on, just a few more flags needed for this thread to be locked :D
Topic Starter
Winnyace
i'll fuck myself in the ass tonight and then posted it here mods be ready
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

Saying that people who play video games and watch anime are not important for society is a really bad generalization. Sure, the Shut-in NEET's who just live off of their government's money aren't all that important but generalizing everyone who has this hobby is dumb. You can't really speak for everyone.

Winnyace wrote:

This is a mini rant on how the internet and video games and memes were seen in 90s and early 00s. (And are still seen here) 'The way we talk is being murdered' aka normies overusing memes. 'The people who rejected us' the society. Here if you have a different hobby than everybody else, a lot of people with 'rejected' you. Not to often I'll just talk about a game or a anime that is different than what other's would play/watch and they would jump on conclusions way too fast. Idk how it's in the US or other countries.
The way I talk is definitely not through memes. I do see what you're trying to get at though.

I don't know how it is over where you live, but people have always been accepting of the internet and video games where I live. As long as you're still able to function correctly with others and it doesn't take over your life, people don't see it as a bad thing.

While I do agree with a few of your points, most of what you said just sounds like gatekeeping.
Achromalia
It's funny-- to watch.
Meah
Allow me to show you light, I'll make your suffering go away OP
show more