forum

[invalid] Nick change

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Piscius
would be cool if someone could give a nick change, as there is a way to donate support
Lyawi
osu!support includes a free name change. that means if someone didn't change their name yet, you can give them osu!support to also have a free name change.
abraker
isn't that one time only?
Topic Starter
Piscius
what I wanted to say was that it would be cool if I could give away a nick change, just as there is the function of donating an osu supporter!
Topic Starter
Piscius
I meant more than once!
RockRoller
the problem that I see with this is that it could be used to get around the ever increasing price of a namechange. The price of a name change doubles with each time.
Vuelo Eluko

RockRoller wrote:

the problem that I see with this is that it could be used to get around the ever increasing price of a namechange. The price of a name change doubles with each time.
it increases additively, not multiplicatively...
Nathanael
If the developers implement it, the store must check the giftee's previous name change purchases first before sending the price to the gifter.
Topic Starter
Piscius
but it would be a good idea, I support, because there are people who can not afford things like that, because the price doubles with each purchase.
Topic Starter
Piscius
I REALLY NEED this... cuz i can't afford it now! 40 $ is an absurd price! and I'm not old enough to work
I'm praying for developers to add this in the game
Dntm8kmeeatu

Piscius wrote:

but it would be a good idea, I support, because there are people who can not afford things like that, because the price doubles with each purchase.

Sounds like a good reason to not implement this actually... Or the giftee's name change history is taken into account and adjusts the price accordingly. Just seems like a free way to get more cheaper name changes. If this is a direction we were interested in, we would probably just lower the name change multiply rate.