forum

Is five-digit a accomplishment?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants
I just reached five-digit, and I have never felt more achieved, with this being said I want see if people think becoming five-digit as a achievement to celebrate.
Sosteneshion

MrSparklepants wrote:

I have never felt more achieved
Yep its means that you are improving, and yes it is a accomplishment. Every time you set a goal and get it done, it is a accomplishment.
I pretty sure some people felt like you as well (" I have never felt more achieved").
If you feel like celebrating go ahead!

Are you ready to achieve 50k ? GOGO
im flat
yes
DXPOHIHIHI
No, your still a noob at this game
Lynthy
if you feel achieved, it is an achievement
Endaris
Back in the day I would have laughed about this kind of thread but nowadays being 5 digit is not bad I guess.
Implojin
If you see it as an achievement, congrats, feel good about it

But at the same time, I don't think so, 5 digit is low 5* fcs, and that's worlds apart from actually decent players
mulraf

Endaris wrote:

Back in the day I would have laughed about this kind of thread but nowadays being 5 digit is not bad I guess.

this.
people who aren't 5 digit+ anymore underestimate 5 digits. you have tons of 100pp plays, when i made my first 100pp play something like 2-3 years ago i was already ~50k. and bevore pp existed i wasn't even able to fc 4* but i was still a 4 digit. it's not like you're a pro now but i would call it an achievement.
Vuelo Eluko

mulraf wrote:

Endaris wrote:

this.
people who aren't 5 digit+ anymore underestimate 5 digits. you have tons of 100pp plays, when i made my first 100pp play something like 2-3 years ago i was already ~50k. and bevore pp existed i wasn't even able to fc 4* but i was still a 4 digit. it's not like you're a pro now but i would call it an achievement.
I'd say this probably applies to 5 digits who aren't 4 digits anymore, like me, but whenever I see the kinds of plays people at 7-9k have on their top ranks it's just like jesus christ... Used to be people got into 9k with terametis's killer song insane modless fc as their highest pp play..
Almost

Implojin wrote:

But at the same time, I don't think so, 5 digit is low 5* fcs, and that's worlds apart from actually decent players

It's funny that you see it like this as the stuff people play nowadays is actually insane if you think about it. Low 5* fcs would actually put you in the 4 digits back only 5-6 years ago. I mean, I'm a pretty mediocre player in today's standards but back when I played this game seriously, I was in the top 500 when this current type of pp first came out. Now, I'm not even 20k! I think you need to put a little perspective on it.
Vuelo Eluko

Almost wrote:

Implojin wrote:

It's funny that you see it like this as the stuff people play nowadays is actually insane if you think about it. Low 5* fcs would actually put you in the 4 digits back only 5-6 years ago. I mean, I'm a pretty mediocre player in today's standards but back when I played this game seriously, I was in the top 500 when this current type of pp first came out. Now, I'm not even 20k! I think you need to put a little perspective on it.
Yep, this is about right., 5k pp was high 3 digits as i recall too. ~2000ish pp was in 4 digits lol

I went to about 40k with 700-750 pp I think, when the change first dropped.

It is wild how much things have inflated.
Nikolai
i've personaly have never cared about ranks but i guess 5 digit > 6 digit :P
mulraf

Almost wrote:

Now, I'm not even 20k!

But Almost! (hahahaha, get it, i'm so fffunny cause his na kms)
The Gambler
At this point, one judges their skill based on the maps one is competent in.

For an equivalent star level, I would suck more at tech, alt and jump maps.

Meaning I am irrelevant to the current meta.

There also used to be a time when 10.3 at 20k actually meant something too.
im flat

Nikolai wrote:

i've personaly have never cared about ranks but i guess 5 digit > 6 digit :P

6 digits are better then 5 digits tbh lmao
lewski

im flat wrote:

this is the most epic thing I've seen today
Chintam

lewski wrote:

im flat wrote:

this is the most epic thing I've seen today

Well duh, more digits the better right?
Brainage

szkiller wrote:

No, your still a noob at this game

stfu if he feels achieved let him be.

Yes 5 digit is an achievement. So is 6, 4, 3, 2 and 1 digit. Best start achieving
chenny
Definitely c: