forum

What Switches do you guys use for osu!catch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeaMaestro
I used to use a cheap blue switch KB but switched to browns because I found blues way too heavy. Now I use a brown switch ducky KB. Although I prefer the brown switch one now, I think using the blues helped me because I find wiggles way easier to do on the ducky KB since the switches are lighter and my fingers are stronger from using the heavy switch KB so my stamina doesn't drain as much now.

What about you guys?
Kimitakari
I currently have 2 keyboards. One is the membrane and the other one is mechanical keyboard which is Qcyber Zadiak (Mechanical, blue switches). This mechanical keyboard was the cheapest in my town around 75$ into our current currency and it's by far the most expensive item I have ever bought (I bought it in Spring 2017). However I'm currently using the membrane one (Qcyber Syrin costs around 40$) because I managed to break few switches and I think I'll stick to it unless it gets completely destroyed. Also a little tip, these types of keyboards like membrane, mechanical or scissors doesn't give any boost on your improvement. Only the basic understanding of keyboards if some of you bought at least one keyboard which has switches.
Ascendance
i used to play with a cm storm quickfire ultimate (cherry mx red), now i play with a ducky shine 7 (still cherry mx reds)
Ninako_maid
Keyboard: G413 carbon
Switches: Romer-G
KemZii
cherry mx brown
DataPata
Im using MX Speed(Silver). Need keys that register every press as early as possible.
MasterForcer

DataPata wrote:

Im using MX Speed(Silver). Need keys that register every press as early as possible.

Im using the same switches as him, same reasoning as well!
Pjetras88_DELETED
Membrane master race! \o/
Nikolai
vintage blacks 8-)
13187berlin
Corsair Gaming K95 RGB
with Cherry MX Brown

I'm interested in MX Speed or in making my own Keyboard...
DeletedUser_500696
I've tried mx brown, red, and some other not well known switch types but the one I keep coming back to is mx clear. They just feel right c:
Yostel
good old mx blacks
ChrisS3097
Cherry mx red
Camme79
I use Corsair Strafe with cherry mx red
Jovial_old_1
gateron browns! I use them for osu!standard and ctb
Lunyfreya
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7
Switches: Cherry MX Brown