forum

Does this happen to you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
those

silmarilen wrote:

i actually move my whole arm when moving my mouse up and down, i guess thats the claw vs palm grip.
Then moving your whole arm for any movement should be about the same. Why exactly are you finding it difficult to move upwards, only?
Eyenine

those wrote:

saymun wrote:

Oh and another question to the mouse players...Do you guys have trouble moving your mouse upwards? It's probably just me, but I can move my mouse perfectly in any direction EXCEPT up..it always ends up in a sort of diagonal direction...so i sometimes miss straight sliders..orz
I have more trouble moving my mouse sideways. Moving it up and down requires the outer fingers to expand and contract, whereas moving it sideways requires the whole wrist movement, which should naturally be more difficult.
This... The final screenwide jump pattern of Romantic Children T_T
silmarilen

those wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

i actually move my whole arm when moving my mouse up and down, i guess thats the claw vs palm grip.
Then moving your whole arm for any movement should be about the same. Why exactly are you finding it difficult to move upwards, only?
i dont O.o
thelewa
those is just tripping in this thread
kriers

those wrote:

saymun wrote:

Oh and another question to the mouse players...Do you guys have trouble moving your mouse upwards? It's probably just me, but I can move my mouse perfectly in any direction EXCEPT up..it always ends up in a sort of diagonal direction...so i sometimes miss straight sliders..orz
I have more trouble moving my mouse sideways. Moving it up and down requires the outer fingers to expand and contract, whereas moving it sideways requires the whole wrist movement, which should naturally be more difficult.
Shitty way to play with a mouse. Use your arm \o/

also, palm grip is much harder for up and down than claw grip. You have to be really good at it to make it work :o
silmarilen
the master has spoken
Winshley

saymun wrote:

Do you guys get nervous when you play?
Yes, often it's at the point I'm almost SS'd it. I never get nervous when I only S'd it.

saymun wrote:

Do you guys have trouble moving your mouse upwards? It's probably just me, but I can move my mouse perfectly in any direction EXCEPT up..it always ends up in a sort of diagonal direction...so i sometimes miss straight sliders..orz
Well... I'm having problem with moving my mouse on both up and down. It's very noticeable that I have an oval-shaped spins sometimes. orz
Milkshake

silmarilen wrote:

the master has spoken

indeed
ScBw1995
just sometimes, when the song goes over 5 min or have over 1000 combos
Hyuuji
flow

saymun wrote:

Yeah... both upwards/downwards kills and I have to reposition :S

As for spectators, end up getting extremely nervous my accuracy just dips and I slip on an easy slider...
Normally without spectators I only get really nervous if I retry the song too much at a point where I break the combo, to avoid this I tend to just complete the song every time to avoid focusing really hard on that particular point. Other than that like most other people I get pretty shaky/complacent when on the last break/broken previous record/top 40..

._.
hissatsugirl
i always got nervous at the ending of a song and i still don't have mistakes... = w=
Hakurouken
In long maps i do get nervous when im already past half the map with 100% acc; as a countermeasure (maybe its a bit silly?) i hit 1~3 100s at the beggining to avoid nervousness
animez15
i should say YES! specially when i join multiplayer or even people who spectate me :D
Sup A Noob
I only start feeling nervous when I'm quickly approaching SS (by coincidence). Spectators mean nothing to me now.

I mean, I completely underrate myself by playing every single map with mods and getting at least Bs while fighting with my skipping Imperator cursor at the same time. It's impossible to fall to spectators when you know you're going to suck anyway.
Topic Starter
saymun

those wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

After several days of just exam studying with the occasional osu! break, it kind of fixed it self and i can move it up properly again. I think the main problem was the way i was holding the mouse at times. Sometimes its angled more to the left than usual so when i actually do move the mouse up, it sort of goes diagonally
Drafura
I allways miss when i don't want to miss.... I never want to miss.... So I allways miss :'( damnit
those

saymun wrote:

Sometimes its angled more to the left than usual so when i actually do move the mouse up, it sort of goes diagonally
I have the same problem, to the right. But perhaps I'm able to adjust better than you can.
Stefan
Yes. The reason why I can't pass Groundhog on Doomsday's.
AWESOME-SAMA
I hold my breath a little. Does that count?
FlameseeK
Almost 1700 SS's and you have issues moving your mouse up? Wow, that's kinda hard to believe. o.O

:(