driodx's Taiko queue [NM 0/1] [Open]

posted
Total Posts
144
show more
-Liban-
Hi. nm request here.
Song Name:Ame to Asphalt
Artist:40mP feat. yuikonnu
Length 1:50
BPM 190

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/953726#osu/1991315
Yummy-
Well then, I'll try again haha

Link to Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/948070#taiko/1980004
Song Title: Noël (long ver.)
Artist Name: Morimori Atsushi vs. uma
Length: 5:02min (220Bpm/6,64*)
Diffs you want me to Mod: Single Diff

Thanks in Advance!
Poii
i dunno, ok
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/952756

thanks
Alchyr
hello i guess
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/940509/discussion
camellia - flower of wilderness
5:21
just one
Fallmorph
Hi!

Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/929698#taiko/1941698
Song title: Overkill
Artist name: RIOT
Length: 5:02
Diffs you want me to mod: Emergency

Thanks ~
salchow
Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/941145#taiko/1966484
Song title: Euclid
Artist name: Function Phantom
Length: 3:18
Diffs you want me to mod: muzu/oni
depzdai
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/952800
Never Give It Up!!
Study
1:43
Your preference, but all of them if you can

Thanks.
[ TNTlealu ]
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/955096#taiko/1994622
I will
solfa feat.Chata
5:03
Eternal love
Kannes
NM
Map
Crystalia
DJ TOTTO
1:53
Muzukashii and Oni

• ω •
Coryn
NM please !
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/922017#taiko/1925433
Modernism
Liz Triangle
3:39
Any diffs is fine !
chinotauku
HI! NM please,thanks in advance.

-------------
Artist: Straightener
Song: Braver (TV Size)
Length: 1:28
Difficulties: Any
Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/821399#taiko/1722911
kundschafter98
Topic Starter
driodx

Yumyum- wrote:

Well then, I'll try again haha

Link to Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/948070#taiko/1980004
Song Title: Noël (long ver.)
Artist Name: Morimori Atsushi vs. uma
Length: 5:02min (220Bpm/6,64*)
Diffs you want me to Mod: Single Diff

Thanks in Advance!
Finished.


Alchyr wrote:

hello i guess
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/940509/discussion
camellia - flower of wilderness
5:21
just one
Finished.


Fallmorph wrote:

Hi!

Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/929698#taiko/1941698
Song title: Overkill
Artist name: RIOT
Length: 5:02
Diffs you want me to mod: Emergency

Thanks ~
Finished. NM queue now at 0/3.
Now, for some rejections.


Liban2233 wrote:

Hi. nm request here.
Song Name:Ame to Asphalt
Artist:40mP feat. yuikonnu
Length 1:50
BPM 190

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/953726#osu/1991315



depzdai wrote:

NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/952800
Never Give It Up!!
Study
1:43
Your preference, but all of them if you can

Thanks.

kundschafter98 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/922500#osu/1926471
NM req pls ty
Rejected for the three of you. This is a taiko queue, not a std queue.
Chatterzard_
hey! idk if this is open or not because it didnt say closed and im dumb but if its open nm req pls :P
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/937488/discussion/1958833
keeVY
nm please
title: km/h
artist: ray
length: 1:22
bpm: 185
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/950921#osu/1985860
ibacot
hello, Please Mod my map...
Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/600641#taiko/1269139
Song title: PLASMIC FIRE
Artist name: KotokoxAltima
Length 5:15
Diffs you want me to mod: Onyx
Mode (remember, taiko only): Of course Taiko mode

Thanks in advance '-'
rubies87
Hi!

Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/956702#taiko/2002766
Song title: GHOST
Artist name: Camellia
Length: 5:30
kamaboko117
hello :) would like to request NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/901952
Song: Yunomi - Jellyfish (ft. Roller Girl)
3:23 drain time

thanks in advance!
BinFhone
Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/800011#taiko/1818888
Song title: Eevee March (イーブイマーチ)
Artist name: Mewhan (みゆはん)
Length: 1:39

Only 2 Taiko diff
Topic Starter
driodx

rubies87 wrote:

Hi!

Specify M4M or NM: NM
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/956702#taiko/2002766
Song title: GHOST
Artist name: Camellia
Length: 5:30
Accepted. NM queue now at 1/3.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply