posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
azsampedal
d
Vuelo Eluko
ahhh ye olde self-diagnosed medical condition
the greatest mental block of them all

guess what tho, my arm and hand hurt when i first got into long streams. They also hurt when i come back after a 3 yr break now and try to do it again because I got soft. They didn't hurt after I trained them the first time and I know they'll stop this time after awhile.

Now, if you actually have RSI it could be a different story, but what you're describing sounds like you're just starting to get into those stamina intensive streams, not that you have RSI. Go see a physician if you really are concerned.
Sosteneshion
Sounded like you don't have enough stamina yet. If you actually have RSI you should go see a doc, just to make sure.(because the pain can result in swelling and inflammation in the muscles as far as Ik)
extrasensory
Do not jump on the conclusion that it is RSI, uneducated self-diagnosis almost never works. If you experience pain while playing osu! make sure to stretch from time to time. here you can find a bunch of helpful exercises to keep your arms/hands healthy.
If you are really concerned about RSI I would recommend you to seek medical attention and get proper diagnosis.
Topic Starter
azsampedal
d
Carmlillball
Aw, that's a bummer. 😔