forum

Help tablet players :v

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
So i've bought a tablet a day ago and i'm confused of what should my settings be... Can anyone give me a help on them? Right handed holding a pen is so weird for me since my main is the left hand.. I beated 1* with 87% acc? I guess yay :O
Tad Fibonacci
Which tablet did you bought?
Usually, you can download your tablet's Drivers on their websites.
There should be an option to change the tablet settings on the driver. Just tick on the Left handed box and you can use it left handed.
Topic Starter
tomatas95
People gave me advice to play on right handed even tho my main is left... Yeah i installed drivers? I guess.. i didin't do with them anything yet though. Somehow when i sometimes go to the circle and press x it doesn't register it or i just go out of the tablet activity zone not sure tho.. And i bought g430s
Humbby
1. use your left hand for the pen
2. Start with a big Play Area, If its not comfortable decrease the size. Don't make it to small cuz u will get shaky aim
Topic Starter
tomatas95
So keyboard on a right hand? Okay thanks, i'll try it. Haven't seen anyone really play left handed on a stream ;
Ted
Pretty much anyone with a tablet will say this but you should have in game sensitivty on 1 when using a tablet.You should use raw input and absolute raw input as those lock your device into osu specifically.As for playstyle you said you were left handed and i don't know which drivers you use but i recommend the hawku drivers (which i will link) because ive heard you get lower input lag and there is a left handed option(although ive never used it so i dont know how much it will help)and play area is something you should tweak and find on your own to fit your playing style as much as possible.There are two main ways to play with a tablet and they are hovering (holding the pen above the tablet without touching it.) and dragging ( dragging the pen on the tablet.)while dragging you should disable mouse buttons and while hovering if you have a rechargable pen make sure to check if the pen has an auto timer on turning itself off if it doesn't connect to the tablet to conserve energy.(mine was like this and would turn off every 3 minutes because i was hovering) link to drivers:
https://github.com/hawku/TabletDriver

and i hope this wall of text helped you in anyway o/