forum

Should I be ashamed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stuy
Should I be ashamed if I play short maps with the intent on FCing one or two tries to gain PP? It's not like I "farm" them and play them repeatedly, at most I'll try them twice and if I get lucky I'll FC it. But I still play the game a lot to practice. I just FC'd granat out of nowhere and received like + 2k ranks.
Penguin
No, you're perfectly fine. You should never be ashamed at how you play this game. It's up to you to decide how you get enjoyment out of osu!
Sosteneshion
You shouldn't be ashamed, just play the game the way you want, no one has the right to say whats wrong or not. I personally love playing with DT , but It doesn't mean that I always use it in order to farm, its just that I like using it. If you feel like playing 30s maps go for it. ( Btw there are actually packs for short songs available) Its called quick play pack
Topic Starter
stuy

Penguin wrote:

No, you're perfectly fine. You should never be ashamed at how you play this game. It's up to you to decide how you get enjoyment out of osu!

sosteneshion wrote:

You shouldn't be ashamed, just play the game the way you want, no one has the right to say whats wrong or not. I personally love playing with DT , but It doesn't mean that I always use it in order to farm, its just that I like using it. If you feel like playing 30s maps go for it. ( Btw there are actually packs for short song available) Its called quick play pack

you guys are right. I've just been seeing so much toxicity on osu subreddit and YT comments all over videos hating on "farmers", and most people seem to always hate on Mathi because he "farms". So it made me subconscious but now I feel better. Thanks.
Justified
Nobody really cares on what you decide to play so as long as you are having fun, then that's all that matters
N0thingSpecial
No. But do play long maps
DeletedUser_6869432
As long as you aren’t one of those retards who think that rank equals skill while having sotark’s maps in their top plays then your fine imo.
Daylight--
[deleted]
im flat
who cares
chenny
Don't be ashamed about being good.