forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
whymeman
There's nothing random about someone's death. We're just trying to pay our respects to someone we know, or at least kind enough to pay respects to, friend or not. We're not here to talk about curses or about someone coming back from the dead and such so i'll only say this once.... Don't bring up stuff about curses, possession and such again.
ztrot
Danzai my friend..... Wherever your journey takes you my friend, my brother. May you take all the wishes of family and friends with you.... I wish you nothing but peace and no matter what waits for you on the other side you will always be my friend no matter what I hope you can wait for us all. I might not think there is anything waiting for me on the other side but if we are to ever meet again I hope we can meet on better terms, I wasn't the greatest friend but we had are good times and bad ones, I will never forget the kindness you showed me and that testament will forever be in my heart.

Rest well my brother your fight is now over.

I will never forget you.
Lizzehb
I remember when I hated where I was, and the only thing that I looked forward to was talking to you everyday. You were even kind enough to offer a place for me to stay, even if you were never coming to America in the first place. It really touched my heart. That's why we all still loved you, no matter what you looked like. I'll always miss you, rest in peace.
vizzy
Rest in peace...
JonnyThatJonny
I don't know him or anything, but RIP. He was actually a player I farly noticed (probably for the cool nickname) and since I read his goodbye topic a week ago or so I can't say this didn't shock me.
Pokebis
It's neat that just some text and audio can touch so many people around the world.
I can't really add anything meaningful. Saying RIP is redundant, but it's neat to see how many countries are represented in this thread.
It's a shame this happened.
Best wishes to his family and him wherever he may be.
Hopefully the majority of us can live long and prosperous lives without having to succumb to such an unfortunate fate.
Suimya
R.I.P Danzai.

I Just dont know what to say to this ;__;

we all gonna miss you~
JAKACHAN
R.I.P Danzai.

Everyone from those who barely knew you to those closest to you will miss you and you will always be in our thoughts.

My best wishes to his family and friends.
K a Y e
My condolences..
Though I never heard much of him!
R.I.P Danzai T^T
Kokizi
D:

Do rest in peace bro.
Will miss those talks with ya.
;n;
Big Yikes
RIP bro
Maraiga
My condolences...I didn't know him but besides being a great player he seemed to be a great person.
Pasonia
I caught wind of this from Faust, when he dedicated his upcoming first outfield camp to Danzai.

I am honestly shell shocked right now, I'm trying not to tear up while reading this off my phone.

I haven't spoken to you much, Danzai, but the one time I remembered I did it was nothing but pleasant talk.

Please rest in peace now, up there in the constellations.
Musty
R.I.P Danzai.. I don't really know you so much, but i remember you make me enjoying some channels, i don't talked often with you, but i was enjoying you, and i'll surely miss you, Sincerely in a way... RIP
Valhalla shall protect you.. Forever.
Bro... Bye.
MLGnom
A lot of heart warming words were used in this thread. Don't know what could I tell... simply hope that you are in better place now.
Rest peacefully Danzai.
lepidopodus
Rest in peace.
roufou
welp

I never really had any real conversation with him or anything similiar, and we didn't really know each other at all, but he seemed like a rather cheery person, and he did lighten my mood up at times.

he seemed like a great person ;w;

No really, this is kinda sad, too bad my name kinda prevents me from being taken too seriously, condolances to his family.
Sallad4ever
Rest in peace to Danzai

I never talk to him but I know how hard it is to see someone you know and love to passed away. My condolences to his family, if I can I want to say to them to be strong.

Best regards to his family
Mogsy
I wanted to reply to this as soon as possible, but I'm still shocked. I don't know what to say besides my dearest condolences. Rest in peace, good sir, and I send my best regards to your family. May you read this in wherever you are and know that you are dearly missed.
Gundam-Dude
I knew him as his previous username (torsann) outside of osu! at a different gaming community. Was just an acquaintance and didn't really talk to him much outside of forums and I only just remembered he used to play a lot of osu! Slipped my mind completely and now I feel really bad.

RIP torsann...
Miyuki
Rest in peace, brother.
Kotaro
danzai i'll miss your "i want pekpek" jokes i can't believe time is so fast and now ur gone i wish reincarnation is true. .see ya again danzai. .have a nice sleep. . =_=
LunarSakuya
Never really knew him but rest in peace.
Flanster
I've only talked with you once and it was nothing really,now to see now that you've passed away, it saddens me.Rest in peace.
mm201
I really have no idea what to say. I never got to know you as much as I wanted, but you always seemed like a nice guy.
friendok53
allah er7ma
Rey Fullbuster
RIP Danzai, btw where's the Funeral ? :?
Noobita

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
-Athena-

Noobita wrote:

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
I don't want to ruin this thread,
let's just say i see what you did there.
Oswald
R.I.P.
Z666ful
even though i never know him but just heard the news like i just lost a family member..
R.I.P danzai.

but how did he passed away?

just read his recent post 3 weeks ago on his user profile.
Time to say goodbye.

He really know his time :(
GladiOol

z666ful_nasZain wrote:

but how did he passed away?
read the first post...
UnderminE
Can someone lock this thread?
maal

r3yn41d0 wrote:

His family held his funeral in Norway. The 18th of May.
DerekMcD

Noobita wrote:

r3yn41d0 wrote:

ohio state university?
It's gonna be shown on BYUTV at Brigham Young University too...

I used to call it "Byu TV" like in Japanese until I noticed it was owned by a university in Utah.

I wonder if OSU was they own TV channel attach to their own PBS station, so we can attend Danzai's funeral. LOL!!!!!

osu! / byu! in Japanese.

I had mistaken "biyu TV" for B-Y-U TV, because the logo's isn't capitalized. And same goes to one of universities in here for the country, USA and OSU when I said the game's name.
Shohei Ohtani

UnderminE wrote:

Can someone lock this thread?
foulcoon

Koro McAlpine wrote:

It's gonna be shown on BYUTV at Brigham Young University too...

I used to call it "Byu TV" like in Japanese until I noticed it was owned by a university in Utah.

I wonder if OSU was they own TV channel attach to their own PBS station, so we can attend Danzai's funeral. LOL!!!!!

osu! / byu! in Japanese.

I had mistaken "biyu TV" for B-Y-U TV, because the logo's isn't capitalized. And same goes to one of universities in here for the country, USA and OSU when I said the game's name.
please log out from osu! forums and never come back.

Locked.