forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
I'm really speechless right now, I don't know what to say.

What I can only do is crying for you, you were a really good person.

I will never forget you, you were one of my best friends here, even if we didn't talked that much and often.

R.I.P.
Natteke
Ok, so is there any proof to back this up other than words of some guy?
maal

Natteke wrote:

Ok, so is there any proof to back this up other than words of some guy?
Yes.
Shellghost
R.I.P Danzai.

He was a nice person and will be missed.

Silentkiller beat you to it, Natteke. You don't get to be the first prick in this thread.
Natteke
How is being skeptical a bad thing? I could pull a joke like this on anyone. Unless his parents confirm it of course.
Leader

Gabe wrote:

Awwh...
I don't really know you but as I see, everyone on this community loved you.

Rest In Peace Danzai.
D33d

Natteke wrote:

How is being skeptical a bad thing? I could pull a joke like this on anyone.
Yes, but not everybody's as big an arse as you are. If somebody is just pulling the wool over our eyes, then they'll have it coming, whatever response they get.

It's so weird that Danzai's seemingly gone like that. I never really got to know him that well, but for all of his shortcomings, he seemed like a really chill guy. Even if you were still alive and just staying out of this community, I'd still miss you. Rest in peace, yeah. Find a cute angel boy thing!
Natteke
You better stop bursting in flames every time you see me, I'm not here to argue with anybody, I'm here to show my skepticism.
D33d

Natteke wrote:

You better stop bursting in flames every time you see me, I'm not here to argue with anybody, I'm here to show my skepticism.
I'm not mad, really. I just don't think that now's the time to be sceptical until the dust as settled and those who can find out more do so. Besides, showing your scepticism at this stage is just asking for uproar.
Natteke
OK Checked his facebook page and it seems legit.
Ephemeral
sad to hear this is really the truth, i had my suspicions at first due to Danzai's history but..

this is terribly sad, and i wish his family and friends all the best in dealing with such a situation. this thread will remain stickied for a few days for people to give their condolences
dNextGen
my deepest condolences
theowest
why..

i'm speechless..
i can't believe he's actually gone.

RIP Danzai, you will forever be remembered in my heart
GladiOol
Mine and ed's condolences...

I just read that he passed away on dkun's facebook, and I have no words to say...
It seemed like only yesterday you made this thread.
All the best to your family and I will truly miss you bro...
-kevincela-
Even if I've never known you (and I personally feel quite sorry for this), R.I.P. Danzai. I hope you'll have a good time there there,in heaven.... :(
Konaruhi
.. R.I.P danzai-san :c
Luneko
Oh god, I didn't know you for a long time but the time on Skype was fun.
R.I.P. Danzai I'll remember you.
Lunah
oh my god, I can't believe it..

R.I.P. Danzai, a true nice player and friend;
oWingz
Words can't say anything... all I'll say is RIP my man
Lunah
seriously, I can't believe it. I don't know what to say, he was a REALLY nice person, a really nice players, in few time he just improved as no one did; he was fucking always positive .. mygod this world
-----
my condolences to him and his family, and probably his friends too since he certainly sounds like a really cool guy from all the earlier post here about him and, certainly a great loss to this community.
Danzai, I didn't get the chance to know you throughout my osu moment there, but I sure will miss you like other does.
deadbeat
oh wow x.x
thb, i didn't know him that well..but just wow, osu! just lost a great guy
R.I.P bro. you won't be forgotten
Pegram
RIP, fellow human, who I never got to know, and sadly will never get to know.
These kinds of things are always sad, regardless of that did you know the person or not. Losing a family member, close friend, or even someone you hardly knew; it always hurts. My condolences. I wish strength to everyone missing this wonderful person.
haigawdy
Rest in peace.
Topic Starter
Corin

Natteke wrote:

So his family posting on his facebook "RIP" isn't enough?
Pegram

Corin wrote:

Natteke wrote:

Natteke wrote:

Might be a good idea to FIRST check the facebook and THEN think if there's a reason to question anything.
Mianki
RIP man. I remember playing standard with you on multi few years ago and you were pretty much the center of attention.
Jordan
Oh, I remember calling him an attention whore because of his quit thread but I really couldn't imagine of death. I'm sorry.

R.I.P
Nad
...R.I.P =(
boat
Saddeningly ironic cause of death.

I didn't really got to know you, spoke to you on only a couple of occasions, but irregardless of that its yet still sad to see such a thing happen to someone at such a young age, especially somebody who's doing his best to change his life for the better.

Wishing for the best of luck to you might just be a bit silly, but one can at least hope that the afterlife will treat you well.

Rest in peace.
jericho2442
omfg.......rest in peace. i will keep your privacy over stuff so wont say much public except from you was a great mate....^^

truly....rest in peace
Lesjuh

Corin wrote:

Natteke wrote:

ReZero wrote:

Natteke wrote:

Might be a good idea to FIRST check the facebook and THEN think if there's a reason to
I thought this was just about the guy quitting osu! again. Then I found out all of this was serious. I still questioned if it was true because there's no reliable source provided in this thread. No reason to have such an angry attitude towards Natteke. How is someone even supposed to find the guy's facebook? Don't know the guy, let alone his irl name at all.

Now I know it's legit all, I can say is that I feel sorry for his family and friends. Best of luck to them.
Dusalty
R.I.P Danzai.
D33d

Lesjuh wrote:

I thought this was just about the guy quitting osu! again. Then I found out all of this was serious. I still questioned if it was true because there's no reliable source provided in this thread. No reason to have such an angry attitude towards Natteke. How is someone even supposed to find the guy's facebook? Don't know the guy, let alone his irl name at all.

Now I know it's legit all, I can say is that I feel sorry for his family and friends. Best of luck to them.
You should be able to appreciate why people were getting upset--this is a touchy enough subject as it is and any dissent before making an effort to find out more information is going to, ahem, rustle some jimmys. With that said, now that it really is true, I can only hope that Danzai's family and friends get all of the support that's needed for them and that everybody can cope and try to move on. I'm sure that he'd want us to make the most of this situation.

DEEDIT: For crying out loud, let's not have an argument about this. Cracking on with people is fine, but let's not play the blame game, okay?
maal
If someone seems to not believe his death, I'd rather want you to contact me, instead of discussing in a thread, where we're supposed to say goodbye. Let's not make Danzai disappointed; I'm sure this isn't what he wants.
Birdy
R.I.P. Nordic fellow I sadly never knew.
D33d
Well said. Please, people: tread lightly here and don't let any disputes drag on in this thread. Take it to IRC or PMs if you're going to have a spat in here. Keep it civil and prove that you can act responsibly.
Ephemeral
please don't argue in this thread anymore - do it in PM's if you have to.

i will start handing out global modQ's if people can't contain themselves, for a sufficiently long duration for this entire mess to just cool over.

this isn't what danzai would have wanted. have some class, gentlemen.
Sakura

D33d wrote:

Well said. Please, people: tread lightly here and don't let any disputes drag on in this thread. Take it to IRC or PMs if you're going to have a spat in here. Keep it civil and prove that you can act responsibly.
Yeah cleaned up those posts from this thread, since i wouldnt really want that kind of arguing back and forth to be here.

Take this as a warning you both Natteke and boat.

Now go on with the mourning
NoHitter
My condolences.

We weren't close, but I remember talking a couple of times in chat.
May your soul rest in peace.
show more