forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corin
yeah... I just found out...

I'm not really sure what to say honestly.

I'll probably say something later. Other than that, enjoy the afterlife my friend.

It was a riot having you with us.

maal wrote:

To anyone who wants to know the cause, pm me; I'd rather not make it public, for the sake of respecting Danzai.
Sync
RIP Danzai. Sad to see you go.

Hopefully your family recovers soon
dkun
good god, rest in peace my brother
Azure_Kite
Farewell, Danzai. It's so sad to hear; I honestly can't believe it. You were an awesome guy, easy to talk to, always helpful.

May your soul rest in peace in Valhalla.
jjrocks
It's true, Danzai died on May 13th.

This man, well....all the words I can possibly think of will not do the man enough respect. He was a more than a joy to have around, a friend I had as I came back to this game. He was an amazing person.

Once my hands stop shaking and the tears stop flowing I'll write more.
Doomsday
My god...

Rest in peace, bro
Agnes
Thanks for being around, man. I didn't know it would come to this, really. Some things can be very unexpected... It's just rather disappointing to see you go like this. However, you're probably in a much better place now. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Thanks, Danzai. Thanks for being a part of this community. Thank you for the happiness you gave us while you were around.
Seph
man wth ;_; though i had some arguments with him he was really nice. see you bro.
Mismagius
Uhm... well, crap.

I really... got depressed right now... Uhm. Bye, Danzai... Thank you for everything you've done for us while you were here.

That's just... rather depressing.
those
My condolences.
Sakura
Rest in peace dear friend.

I shall never forget you.... ever.
audiserverhaseo
:(
Pheon
Danzai.. Despite not having talked to you a lot, it was awesome to have you around. Requiescat in pace, you will remain in our memories.
Jarby
What happened? It's hard to be at ease with that in the air.
Azure_Kite
Not many people are sure at this point. jjrocks is trying to find out now.
Elly-chan
R.I.P, Danzai. You were an amazing person and a great friend. It's so sad to see you go...

I really have no other words to say.. so.. uh.. Enjoy the afterlife. ;~;
Topic Starter
Corin

Ijah wrote:

Rest in peace, Danzai.
Can't actually believe this yet, seems like only yesterday I was talking with you.

You were one of the most funny, understanding and friendly people from osu! I knew.

Farewell, and I hope you're in a better world now, I will never forget you.
Loctav
What to say, I can't find the right words for this,
Even if we didn't talk that much, Danzai, just to say, that we will all miss you on this side of life.
We will never forget you.
May your soul be enlighted from any earthly solicitudes.

We may see us somewhen...
Rokodo

Corin wrote:

Ijah wrote:

Rest in peace, Danzai.
Can't actually believe this yet, seems like only yesterday I was talking with you.

You were one of the most funny, understanding and friendly people from osu! I knew.

Farewell, and I hope you're in a better world now, I will never forget you.
Aoko
RIP Danzai.... whoever you are. I haven't had the chance to talk to you so...... RIP.
meiikyuu
Noobita
:<

is it possible to delete his user or something because watching his userpage just hurts
Agka
Thank you, Danzai...
Eyenine
Whoever you may be... RIP, Danzai-san... Don't know if I ever saw you talk in-game... but, the community respects you so much, and so do I.
Inori
Aww man. whaaaat? R.I.P. Danzai.
We'll all miss you!
Nekoroll
I'll remember all those "keep rolling like a nekoroll" messages from you, all of the awkward but seemingly amusing jokes, even the time you confessed to the osu! community that you were an compulsive liar. You legitimately felt terrible about it and thought that everyone would shun you away because you weren't who you said you were previously. Much to your surprise though, everyone still welcomed you with open arms because to us, you were still Danzai.

You will and always will be the one and only Danzai to us.

RIP <3

:'<
eldnl

Noobita wrote:

:<

is it possible to delete his user or something because watching his userpage just hurts
I didn't know him, and I'm depressed, rest in peace, bro.
MoodyRPG
Rest in Peace, Danzai :(
DerekMcD
Is it true he passed away?
Vish024
Odin's feast awaits you. R.I.P mate.
Dragvon
Farewell.
Stefan
This world is so sad..
wmfchris

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Is it true he passed away?
yes, we will never make jokes on such issue.

R.I.P.
Hika
I remember that fake death someone pulled in off-topic. Anyways, back to the main topic...
Danzai, you saved me from being emotionally scarred & I didn't even know you back then. You always seemed happy though, bro. I liked that about you & you always cheered me up by saying the cutest things at the most random times. I never had a chance to actually say good bye because I thought I'd see you one more time, but I guess not.

RIP, you will be missed. <3
show more