forum

[osu!std] 1/13/19 a-ha - Take On Me by Alvieee

posted
Total Posts

Should a-ha - Take On Me by Alvieee be Loved?

Yes
95.98%
No
4.02%
Total votes: 348
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
a-ha - Take On Me by Alvieee
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Ah, this is a classic. I'm sure many of you know this song already, but what about this amazing map to go along with it? Alvieee's mapset of the iconic song ""Take On Me"" has a full difficulty spread from low-2 stars to mid-5, and features a guest difficulty from HydroCannon13. The maps themselves are very jump-focused, all with circle sizes slightly larger than 4. If you've always wanted to click circles to the sounds of Take On Me, now's your chance—and while you're at it, drop a vote if you want to see the map in the Loved category!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/855911
BagOfChipZ
Why wouldn't you vote Yes. You must have no soul to vote no, or not at all. So vote!
Trynna
this map looks super cool, i like it
worst fl player
Yes!
mahloola
updoot for hydrocannon
Mara
Actually good music? In my osu!?

YES YES YES YES YES YES
ThousndMaster
Love the song, love the map, love all of it. Fun song and map so it gets my vote!
Seva
www.mediafire.com/view/sbsspiv1ycnebl3 put this in this map's folder, thank me later
Sosteneshion
Yes! great map btw