forum

Goodbye, Larto.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kiddo-Kun
Goodbye, Larto. You've left quite the impact here and we will all miss you.
adam2046
Goodbye, Larto.
You're a cool dude.
GensokyoAkuma

You'll be missed Larto :(
DerekMcD
I missed you Larto, you really introduce me Meg & Dia.

Germany's first, don't you think Japan and China will be next????

Because there are any people in Japan arrested for uploading anime, manga, official videos, drama, and music on Share without a copyright holder's permission. Japan has low crime rates.

Like this... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... re-program
Cyclohexane

Jarby wrote:

It astounds me how people in this thread can miss the point and denounce Germany's legal system (and the country itself!) like that. Obviously not all of it was in complete sincerity, but come on, people.
Sorry, apparently I was too stupid to get that :/
Hawkii
This is a really sad day ._.

We will all miss you Mr. Larto ..

You are definately my favourite Beatmapper and Storyboarder at/in osu! ..

I hope you will come back >':

whyyyy :cry:
Suimya
oh :< i always liked his maps ~

bye Larto and we all gonna Miss you~ ;_;
GladiOol
): all the best to you Larto
Xgor
D: ..... Some BAT/MAT better rank thank you for the music. It's like the perfect goodbye map.
Laharl
Goodbye. :(
bomber34
A part of osu! died ...

dkun
Do you want a VPN if you're that paranoid to connect to osu!, Larto?

I at least want to see your 100th ranked.
MoonShade
Guys, please stop complaining about the German Copyright. The reason why Larto left is because he lost his interest in the game, not because Germany is tracking our internet activities.

But to write something to inform you about our situation: I'm somewhat familiar with the current situation in Germany and the politics there (I'm politically active myself). For Copyrights, it's of course forbidden to upload copyrighted work, but that's the case in every country. However unless you can't prove that somebody did that, this not dangerous - that's why it's safe to download from Freehosters for example. In Germany, DPI is forbidden and even data retention (saving internet connections meaning which IP address connected to which) is forbidden and has proven to be against the German constitution.

That means, the only way to get caught is if someone directly knows your IP address and what you sent to whom. This is only the case with torrent networks and similar services. If you upload or download something without having a P2P system, meaning a server in the middle like with websites, it's almost impossible to get caught if there isn't a razzia on the osu! servers. That's the only potential risk you take in Germany and in many other countries for uploading osu! maps (at least from what I can see).

Of course the Copyright law in Germany is still bad (and need to be changed), but so is the Copyright law in every country.
HellDawn
u.u
Rena-chan
Bye Larto ! I will continue to enjoy every single one of your maps~<3
Rukario
ZIEH EINFACH EIN PAAR KILOMETER NACH SÜDEN. DANN BIST DU EH SCHON IN ÖSTERREICH.
Stefan

Rukarioman wrote:

ZIEH EINFACH EIN PAAR KILOMETER NACH SÜDEN. DANN BIST DU EH SCHON IN ÖSTERREICH.
^this
Keksi

Rukarioman wrote:

/OT german

alter,bro. Chill. Er wohnt nicht mal in der nähe von Össi-reich..Das sind nicht eben ein paar Kilometer. Und er hat einfach keine lust mehr auf dieses spiel. Makes sense after 4 ( nearly 5) years.
Rukario

Keksi wrote:

Rukarioman wrote:

/OT german

alter,bro. Chill. Er wohnt nicht mal in der nähe von Össi-reich..Das sind nicht eben ein paar Kilometer. Und er hat einfach keine lust mehr auf dieses spiel. Makes sense after 4 ( nearly 5) years.
Failing to see the sarcasm. SOMETIMES CAPS LOCK ALONE WON'T WORK GUYS.
Maxer00
o7
Nharox
Remember when Larto quit for 2 weeks? Good times.

He's just not interested anymore and is addicted to LoL.
Keksi
He asked me to play LoL , veri veri much with him.
Froth
Soon there won't be any good English pop maps.
Wojjan
hey lardytoes add me on League
Low

VGamerJoe wrote:

good English pop maps
k
mancuso_JM_
WHY LARTO; WHY!!?? I'll miss your maps, man
Mercurial

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

WHY LARTO; WHY!!?? I'll miss your maps, man
League of Legends
Krisom
I just came here to say goodbye to Lartella, however I hope we still keep contact through other sexy websites and social networks and I'm also quite unactive lately so it's not like if I'd have noticed by myself... ...anyways yeah, time passes and people leave, it's only natural. I still think you should be on Alumni (and keep the forum lounge blocked like me ~) so that people recognize you, but I kinda understand your position on "meh".

I would have loved to see you covered in nutella before you left.
SkyDevil
dafuq o-o german laws = suck

well, goodbye Larto :C
Mercurial

Krisom wrote:

I would have loved to see you covered in nutella before you left.
I lol'd so hard at this.
Mashley
Guys I own copyright on that image in your userbars. Gonna sue you all so hard, just sayin.
Azure_Kite
Do it, Mashley, I made it. The userbar, I mean. SUE ME, BITCH.

plzdon'tilyman
Magicphoenix
Tschau Larto ! Was a nice BAT for the germany community :3
Germany please :
:D
loli66
noo other person nooo
PsychoSkill

Magicphoenix wrote:

Tschau Larto ! Was a nice BAT for the germany community :3
Germany please :
:D

aha.
please, no piratenpartei, lol.

thats not possible :D
Magicphoenix
^Yeah, was just kidding. Voting for them is ridiculous, was meaning it for fun anyways, as they stand against the censorship \:D/
K a Y e
Why? ;w; I can't play any more of Larto's awesome maps!!
ScBw1995
such a shame :/
Omnatus
:( It's saddening to lose good mappers.
Jayel
Bye Larto... I really enjoyed playing your maps. ;_;
show more