forum

Welcome to Skandinavien! - The Introduction Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
sooo, my name is also Axel (yes it really is) and I live in Norway just a few miles to the west of Oslo.
I've been here a while, since the 19th of october 2011 to be precise.
I consider myself a pretty nice guy so please stalk me down ingame :3
so uhm hi to everyone who probably already know me xD

ps: I play too much, im kinda addicted /o/
Zerzxes
Hello Axel! :D

31415926535897 wrote:

ps: I play too much, im kinda addicted /o/[/size]
Shh, we all do. This game is like a drug.
Xela_old_1

Zerzxes wrote:

Hello Axel! :D

31415926535897 wrote:

ps: I play too much, im kinda addicted /o/[/size]
Shh, we all do. This game is like a drug.
It's a good kind of drug.
And hi Axel!
a
Dazzy
The rhythm is strong in this one, hei og velkommen!
petterroea
Hei!

Jeg er Liam. Spilt siden februar(?) når pi satt ved siden av meg på BleikerLan og fikk det til å se lett ut. Nicket mitt bruker jeg overalt. Jeg er 15 år, og bor i Norge. Jeg liker programmering, osu, og litt diverse andre spill. Utover det har jeg ingen annen hobby :P

(For de som er på TG, kan kansje noen kjenne meg igjen som han her: http://pr0n.sesse.net/tg13/?num=-1;fullscreen=1#1532(derp)
petterroea

31415926535897 wrote:

ps: I play too much, im kinda addicted /o/
I can confirm the addiction.
BlackbirdSWE
Hello!

My name is Alexander and 22 years old, from Sweden.
This is my first time playing a mouse type rhythm game call Osu! so be nice.
Hopefully you can give me some ideas to improve myself. :)
Nyari
hello alexander #3 or something :> feel free to join and chat in #skandinavian , haven't seen you there yet
BlackbirdSWE
Hello EmpressMiku!
Of course you haven't seen me there I haven't join the channel yet.
I will be on there soon.

Empressmiku wrote:

hello alexander #3 or something :> feel free to join and chat in #skandinavian , haven't seen you there yet
Chokladboll
Hellu,
My name is Elias and I am a 13 year old tönt from the-country-next-to-those-rich-people-who-have-oil, or otherwise known as Sweden.
I photoshop 'n play video games and other stuff. I started playing this game because I saw some MV player's gameplay videos of this game and I got curious about what it was about, and some time later spent clicking circles, I'm here typing this. You'll prolly find me in #skandi from time to time acting like a generic p12a and all that good stuff. Now that I am finished writing this pointless introduction, VEM ÄR SUGEN PÅ FIKA?
Dolphin

SmashPixel wrote:

Hellu,
My name is Elias and I am a 13 year old tönt from the-country-next-to-those-rich-people-who-have-oil, or otherwise known as Sweden.
kneel before me!! I am from the superior country!!
er I mean welcome to osu! and Skandinavien! 8-)
Machine977

SmashPixel wrote:

VEM ÄR SUGEN PÅ FIKA?
JAG VILL HA FIKA NU!!!

Varför har vi inte fika i MITT hemland? D:

Fika ftw

Fika fika fika.

Däremot har inte sverige HP sås, fisk och pommes frites, minced pies (översättning...?), walkers chips, worcestershire sås, marmite, och HERREGUD JAG VILL TILLBAKS. (Men inte för länge, dom har inte julmust D:)

Skämt åt sidan, (Joking aside :D) välkommen till skandi, och jag hoppas att du har roligt! Tyvärr så kommer jag vara borta i en månad fr.o.m. imorgon, men jag är möjligtvis inne på forumet ändå. \o/
Chokladboll
er I mean welcome to osu! and Skandinavien!
välkommen till skandi, och jag hoppas att du har roligt!
Thanks guise ^3^
Chokladboll

Dolphin wrote:

Heh, you have to bring your own food to school, even if you have money >:3
Dolphin

SmashPixel wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Heh, you have to bring your own food to school, even if you have money >:3
No we don't. We have canteens. lol
Sakuran-sama
I'm a seventeen year old boy from Stockholm, I love music and art, anime and manga. I'm not the typical japan lover though. I have other interests even if these are my main interests. I'm on my second year in high school and I go to the humanist-estetic programme. I just recently found this game and I'm already addicted </3 oh almost forgot.. you can call me Saku or Dozie dosen't really matter 8)
Kluddio

Sakuran-sama wrote:

I'm a seventeen year old boy from Stockholm, I love music and art, anime and manga. I'm not the typical japan lover though. I have other interests even if these are my main interests. I'm on my second year in high school and I go to the humanist-estetic programme. I just recently found this game and I'm already addicted </3 oh almost forgot.. you can call me Saku or Dozie dosen't really matter 8)
Welcome Saku, Hope you will enjoy your stay.
By humanist-estetic you mean the program where you sittl and draw all day right? :P
If you need help with anything you can always pm me. :)
Dolphin
Welcome to osu!
Make sure to take a peek in our awesome chat channel; #skandiavian! :D
Seigmann
Hey,
Heter simen
Har vell aldri surra meg inn her før nå :P
Spiller litt osu, men ikke veldig mye.
Ellers går det i guitar hero og stepmania samt mw2

Bor i lillestrøm :)
BlackbirdSWE
Welcome!!

Yeah! This game can be addicted even one of my friends is damn skilled, I totally sucks but you improve by practice.

Sakuran-sama wrote:

KireFan
Hello

My alias is usually Kire, KireFan or Kireas, but you can call me Kire. My real name is Erik (easy to guess where I got Kire from, right?). I'm 19 years old and I live in Sundsvall. I have been playing this game for about 1 and a half year now. Really liking this game, even though I hate it quite often.

A little late introduction, but I thought it would be nice to say hello on the forum :)
Saten
Welcome Kire Erik
Nice way of using your real name~

Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

KireFan wrote:

Really liking this game, even though I hate it quite often.
I hear that quite often
That's how they show their love I guess :p

And Welcome to the rest of you! (I should check this thread more often)
ityka
hi :D. most of you probably know me by now, but whatever. I'm half norwegian half swedish, my real name is Morgan. been playing for a bit over 2 months now I think, even though my account is old.

..ilu all ♥
Alleria
Plaxix
Hi, my name is Tind (which is from some norse saga stuff) and there are less than three people with that name in Norway.
Was born in Trondheim 27th of august, but I live in Oslo for now.
I signed up for osu! november 2012 or something, as it looked somewhat interesting with the osu!wc and I enjoy anime/music in genereal. So why not.
I did however quit playing osu sometime after December, but got onto the osu!train again in march 2013. (shoo shoo!)
I am a very competitive player and enjoy climbing the ladder. Thus I know I am improving, which is something everyone enjoys.
It was not before I met some great norwegian players like 314... pi, and ivaz that I really wanted to achieve something in this game. (And it was ofcourse to surpass them. :D )
I have never really been the type to be active on forums, but perhaps that will change.
And this day today im currently one of the top60 norwegian players, and I aim to climb further. (Depends if you look at pp or tp system, but skillwise i believe im somewhere around there.)

Well, seeing other introductions I feel like i stick out somehow.. ._.

Plaxix wrote:

Well, seeing other introductions I feel like i stick out somehow.. ._.
You do stick out with the long introduction, but I feel that's the way this thread should have been from the start. Nice to know ya, I suppose. :lol:
Saten
Standing out isn't a bad thing:p
It's nice to have long introductions too

Ninjapigeon wrote:

My name is Niklas,I'm 17 and I live close to Stockholm, Sweden and i suck at this game. I still love it though.
(slowly and desperately improving)
Why are almost everyone from (or close to) Stockholm D:
Heibel

Saten wrote:

Why are almost everyone from (or close to) Stockholm D:
Because capital?
Lanki
Well i am a little bit late with this but whatever:P
¨
Kon ni chi wa !

I am lanki33 real name Martin 16 years old (23.06.97) have played osu in 7 months #3 in Norway in CTB yep

standard well not good at all:P

i am going construction 1 year (school) Love Anime Music and Games !

Nice too meet ya all :D

PlasticSmoothie
I... Have never posted in this thread?

I'm PlasticSmoothie. Been here for about 4 years now, but recently came back from a 2 year hiatus (Playing some mania 6 months ago doesn't count!). Standard is pretty much all I play.

I just moved to Odense in order to be closer to my uni, but have lived in a suburb to Copenhagen for all of my life. I'm 19 years old - 20 next month. I like singing to myself in the shower.

Hullo!
Liiraye
hej plastisk smutti!
Kenpwe
Xytox
Halloo Kenpwe ⊂(  ⊂   _ω_ )⊃
Kenpwe
Halloo Xytox ⊂(  ⊂   _ω_ )⊃
Wulfzz
Hi! My name is Emil and I'm 18 years old. c:
You might have seen my name around from other posts in Skandi.
I'm from Norway and I like playing osu!standard and some o!mania [4K].
If you want to play, PM me either in-game or on the Web-page :D

Btw, you can highlight me in the chat with just "Sakai" so you don't have to all the signification. :3

Sakai out. :3
kleps
Hello circle clickers! My name is Augustin, 18 years old, been playing osu!standard for 5 months and I'm complete trash at it. Nice to meet you all. :)
Heibel

Ikki wrote:

Hello circle clickers! My name is Augustin, 18 years old, been playing osu!standard for 5 months and I'm complete trash at it. Nice to meet you all. :)
Well. There's a name i have never heard before. Nice to meet you \o feel free to ask if you ever need anything <3
kleps

Heibel wrote:

Well. There's a name i have never heard before. Nice to meet you \o feel free to ask if you ever need anything <3
Thanks Heibel :) I love your stream <3
Wulfzz
Woo! So many people I want to talk to :o
show more