forum

Maroon 5 [feat. Christina Aguilera] - MOVE A LIKE - Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tiefire
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 11:29:14 PM

Artist: Maroon 5 [feat. Christina Aguilera]
Title: MOVE A LIKE - Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina
Source: nothing
Tags: weee
BPM: 135
Filesize: 2949kb
Play Time: 03:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.96 stars, 204 notes)
Download: Maroon 5 [feat. Christina Aguilera] - MOVE A LIKE - Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this.
chaotic_iak
Since it's very obvious that it's your first map, let's get a few tips for you:

[General]
Background image obviously broken. 140x140 is not sufficient; get some 640x480, 800x600, or 1024x768.
Song title should be "Moves Like Jagger". Song artist, okay "Maroon 5 [feat. Christina Aguilera]". Source should be emptied instead of putting "nothing". Tag should be something that can identify your beatmap that hasn't been mentioned above, for example its album name "Hands All Over" or something else.

[Easy]
You might want to make the beat divisor to be 1/4, as I don't see the use of 1/6.
Spacing is totally broken. Use Distance Snap option and set your distance spacing (hold Alt and use the upper-right slider), so everything is spaced way better.
Similarly, note snapping for almost everything is totally broken. Don't play the song while adding notes; when you get a place to put some notes, pause it and use left+right arrow buttons instead to scroll through the spacing.
Easy has solely predictable hits (all hits according to listenable rhythms), and spacing is generally consistent all over (no weird jumps like in many places in your song). Combo lengths in Easy generally don't exceed 8; what's that 30+ combo?!

Okay, I'm certain you can do better (unless you actually just want to upload something...undesirable for everyone, but I put good faith and assume you're not spamming). I'll mod this again when there are some improvements.