forum

Furioso Melodia (2017 VIP) Mapset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akeruyri
Hey gamers,

About 4 months ago gmnt. released a 2017 VIP of Furioso Melodia that's like 2.30 drain time so I was looking for anyone willing to make GD's for it. Don't worry about custom hitsounds or anything I can do those, I just need the nitty gritty stuff (the maps). Already timed and appropriately bookmarked

Link

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/908935

sc link:
https://soundcloud.com/gmtn/furioso-melodia-2017-wip

Diff Sheet

1.9 - Easy - Aiseca
2.6 - Normal - Open
3.8 - Hard - Me
5.2 (I will be adjusting this if necessary to be lower SR)- Insane - TheRealNelZ
5.5 - Extra - Open
6.2 - Expert - Me

Anything harder just finish and send me the map, If it looks hella good Ill throw it in the set

Woey may be doing a 7.2 ish

Atheon said he might be interested in a 6.5 ish star diff (his estimate)

Notes

I will probably go around and ask more experienced mappers for the two higher diffs, but since those are optional It doesn't matter to much.
Ragnarok VII
i'm absolutely in!!! =D

i'll take the last diff probably, but it might turn out easier so dont be too surprised
Topic Starter
Akeruyri
bump
NelZ
Hi! May I try to do Insane diff? It's my first time doing collab and I have some experience of beatmapping (you can check my last beatmaps).
Topic Starter
Akeruyri

TheRealNelZ wrote:

Hi! May I try to do Insane diff? It's my first time doing collab and I have some experience of beatmapping (you can check my last beatmaps).

Yeah go for it, just copy and paste the .osu in here when your done!
Topic Starter
Akeruyri
bump
AmatsuYzu
Hey, I can make gd tho it could be either extreme or ultra, that will depend on the end result.
It can take me around 1 week to finish or a few hours at best tbh.
Topic Starter
Akeruyri

AmatsuYzu wrote:

Hey, I can make gd tho it could be either extreme or ultra, that will depend on the end result.
It can take me around 1 week to finish or a few hours at best tbh.

Ya just send it in when your done no prob
prometheus_v
can i do ultra
Aiseca
I can make Easy for ya if you want.
toadnica
yo u requested @ my queue that i make a diff and i said yes but i take it back i cant map this song

doesnt seem like much of a problem anyways since u didnt actually put me in the slot lol
Topic Starter
Akeruyri

technica wrote:

yo u requested @ my queue that i make a diff and i said yes but i take it back i cant map this song

doesnt seem like much of a problem anyways since u didnt actually put me in the slot lol

No problem
Aelin
Willing to do a 5-5.5* Extra
Seiioh
If you want, I can make ultra.
Topic Starter
Akeruyri
still looking for a normal and an extra
ashu
Could i do normal?
Kyairie
i can do an extra if you need