forum

Very shi* cursor movement and shi* grip?3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Tab: g430s
Drag

So im kind of annoyed by people who are 6 digits but have better cursor movement than me, and there are alot of other people who are above my rank. Im just suprised by how they do it, I already tried doing different pen grips like, the pen grip im fond of, cookiezi's grip, and many others but my cursor movement still looks crap and so unsatisfying to watch, and I'vs even experimented on the part which I hold my pen(lower part, higher part) and nothing seems to work. I never felt any comfort and secure on using tablet whatsoever because of my grip.

Can someone tell me how should I grip my pen, or some tips?
cravenfiner
i try to use a grip that puts the least stress on my hand
Vuelo Eluko
same problem here, i just gave up and accepted my shaky crap aim.
though as for the 'better' movement on lower ranked players thing, are you sure you aren't just idealizing it and not seeing their obvious flaws as clearly as you see your own? Don't just look at movements that makes you think "wow i couldn't have done that so cleanly", look at everything they do wrong that you would have done right as well. I assure you there is a lot of wrong.
knto
If you have a problem with your cursor movement looking bad because of shaking, it may have to do with the driver. This video from Harley might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecJAvjyPGQ
Also, I'm not completely sure about it, but I feel that using a bigger cursor makes movement look better than a small cursor. Small cursors seem to look more shaking in my opinion.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

SeaQcumberXD wrote:

If you have a problem with your cursor movement looking bad because of shaking, it may have to do with the driver. This video from Harley might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecJAvjyPGQ
Also, I'm not completely sure about it, but I feel that using a bigger cursor makes movement look better than a small cursor. Small cursors seem to look more shaking in my opinion.

Yeah bigger cursor does seem better but I noticed a long time ago that it makes my streams really bad. About the video, does the shakiness only works for hover players or does it also works with drag players?