s
Lanaxer
owo
Just2Gud
I'm in
BTMC
put me in coach
Melancholie
I don’t accept that Bubbleman has won against me. Even if he will win against me, because he never faced me at my best. While I always faced him at his best. That’s not competition. That’s not a tourney match that’s supposed to happen. I do not accept that I’ve lost to him, only fools would see it that way. At my best I am amazing, possibly more amazing than he is, but until that happens I have not lost.
CaptainBasculin
!roll
bro gamer 5
h
Leebs
What the heck
nyctalopia
eah
tigereyes144
POG
CNate
yeeer
shinji
sign me up
Hikaen
Hey
KalamariDJ
Ez win
defiance
a
BergkampIslord
yes i join tournament and get whooped by beastminecraft
idyll
yea boi
Khrono691

M1keL wrote:

This is the most stupid thing I've ever done.

Welcome to the o!Roll Tournament, where skill is a nonexistent factor in your chances of winning!

This tournament will happen on January 13 at 17:00 GMT. There are no requirements, other than a requirement of 20 hours on any game mode. There are no maps, you just need to be able to roll to win!

To register, simply reply with something in this post and join the discord! Afterwards, go to #bot and type .iam Player to get the role. Your name will be put on Challonge. Please change your discord name to your osu! username afterwards.
If your name still isn't on challonge after 24 hours, DM me!

The winner of the tournament will receive one month of osu!Supporter!

Schedule
17:00 GMT - Tournament Start (Seeds will be Reshuffled on Challonge during this time)
This tournament is expected to last a maximum of 30 minutes to an hour.

Match Procedures
All the matches are BO1. The player with the higher roll simply advances onto the next bracket. If a tie happens, both players reroll.

When both players are in the lobby, they will !roll. They must not add anything to the end of the roll. They must only type !roll.

Only one roll may be counted. If people roll more than once only their first roll is counted. After the roll is over post your roll results as a chat screenshot in #roll-results.

All the matches will be self-reffed until the semi-finals. In the event of an dispute between players, a re-roll will happen under the observation of a ref.

If your player is not online in discord nor osu, after 5 minutes have elapsed you may post a multiplayer link showing that you are in the match, and you will receive an automatic win.

This is also the most stupid idea I have ever decided to do for a tournament.

Staff
Host: M1keL
I'm looking for a few refs just to make sure that things are going smoothly, please DM me on discord at MikeL#1136 if you wish to ref

peepee
!roll
twitlonger
!roll
yuituri
dice
lolikisa
iYama
dubdabdebdib
chayleaf
something
Youmow