forum

Can't play anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheDark600
So recently I started not having fun at all playing this game because of a time that happened this month where I pretty much didn't play or played an unsegnificant ammount for like 2 or 3 weeks, before that like 2 months ago I was really happy with myself, saw improvement everyday and pushed myself to 4 digits but now I feel like my playstyle is not even mine anymore, nothing feels comfortable(grip and arm placement) and I always find myself thinking that I need to change my grip or my area or both so I can get a better grip or my hand doesn't have to go trough all these uncomfortable positions and I've tried to play the same as I used to for hours and days and it just doesn't feel right anymore, I feel like I lost all my skill and that I should go back to 20k where I belong and honestly it made me think of quitting, and I don't want to quit because my intrest in this game is far from being dead but it just feels so frustrating to not be able to play even close to what I used to not that long ago and this is one of my last resorts to try and keep playing the game and get back into it.

So, end of the story I need some advice on what I should do in this situation because I've tried literally everything from changing my area to be more comfortable to my pen grip to my arm placement, moved my setup tried to put my tablet in a diffrent spot, keyboard too, etc..
KupcaH
Welp, you're probably changing your settings way too much. Try sticking to one setting for few weeks, even if it feels uncomfortable, just continue playing with it.
Almost
Try taking a break from the game for a bit. When you come back, you can think about your settings with a clearer head.
Topic Starter
TheDark600

KupcaH wrote:

Welp, you're probably changing your settings way too much. Try sticking to one setting for few weeks, even if it feels uncomfortable, just continue playing with it.

trying to find something comfortable to use for me that actually works, but didn't find any xd After that went back to my usual stuff

I might just take a longer break and come back with a new mindset as "Almost" said