forum

Old Hyper Mod For Ctb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DakkyChan
I dont know if thats good but basicly what the title explains , making a new mod only for ctb that makes the map of course unranked but giving the opporturnity to be able to play the old Ctb with old hypers but maybe with fixed pixel jumps. I personally thing that would be very interesting for new users to give them also some of a hint how the old players used to play and also would bring back a lot of memories and much fun for very old users who loved the old hyper dashes.
What do you guys think about this ? :)
XxduckpigxX
Seems like an interesting idea. I haven't played in the era of the old hyper dashes, but I think it would be an interesting experience for me.
Plantifant
AGREEEEEEEEEED
Gordon123
lol, why not.. nice idea (:
RAMPAGE88
That will be a nice thing
I personally would like to see myself how do I play TAG4 maps with old hypers :D

Also, we should give new users the chance to try this thing too
such a great idea m8
DeletedUser_1417202
i agree this opinion The Old Hyper System is considerably more comfortable than the current Hyper System.
I played a lot of songs , i feel old hyper is comfortable.

if wanna play old osu, https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/993mmr/every_old_osu_client_20072015/ we can download here.
I think it's good to experience it once.
Kimitakari
Would be a nice feature. Also maybe it'll work for Feature Requests?
Jasmine
i'm really agree, good idea
Emiru
100% agree 8-)
AutoLs
That'd be interesting, I'm curious of how the old hyper looks compare to now :thinking:
Plantifant

Touch Me wrote:

That'd be interesting, I'm curious of how the old hyper looks compare to now :thinking:

Way better :)
mulraf
Can someone explain the difference to me? I probably played back then but didn't get into ctb that much :c
Revi-
Reverting to old hyper dashes would still be better but one can only dream.. but i agree with this at least
VelperK
yes please
katsek
I love this idea. New hyperdashes were basically the reason I quit CTB for a long time.
kwien37
What's the difference?