Topic Starter
youyoumu

<3 NEKOPARA! 6w6

Enjoy!
This is my personal skin, Please leave your comment if you like it
Reccomend Resolution: 1366x768

thatrelaxedplay
NEAT ^^ gonna try it

edit:it is good burt i have an 16:9 screen thatsd the problem so yeah actually nevermind
Lol
Matt2e2

thatrelaxedplay wrote:

NEAT ^^ gonna try it

edit:it is good burt i have an 16:9 screen thatsd the problem so yeah actually nevermind
Lol

I don't get how that might affect anything, as the skin is recommended for use on 16:9 (as stated in the OP) and should be compatible with most aspect ratios anyway (especially 16:9 or 16:10).
thatrelaxedplay

Matt2e2 wrote:

thatrelaxedplay wrote:

NEAT ^^ gonna try it

Lol

I don't get how that might affect anything, as the skin is recommended for use on 16:9 (as stated in the OP) and should be compatible with most aspect ratios anyway (especially 16:9 or 16:10).

ok for soem reason it looks like it might be able to handle 4:3 not 16:9 for some reason 9well at least the interface for somereason i think)
Matt2e2

thatrelaxedplay wrote:

ok for soem reason it looks like it might be able to handle 4:3 not 16:9 for some reason 9well at least the interface for somereason i think)

This skin barely even works on 4:3... And yeah, I get that the interface might not be fully up to date with the meta but you should've been able to tell that from the screenshots.
Topic Starter
youyoumu

thatrelaxedplay wrote:

NEAT ^^ gonna try it

Lol

what is your resolution? what elements get wrong?
sorry bad english
thatrelaxedplay

Matt2e2 wrote:

thatrelaxedplay wrote:

This skin barely even works on 4:3... And yeah, I get that the interface might not be fully up to date with the meta but you should've been able to tell that from the screenshots.

ok sorry
Strawberry Cake
damn looks really good in my opinion :)
DR2L_
Not a big fan of the gameplay but overall its very good skinned and very good quality. Well done <3
NoobBeats
menggoda kaleehhh