forum

what are your fav mechanical key switches?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Leopold
I used to play with Cherry Reds but I recently made the switch to Romer Gs and I don't regret it.
I use low profile reds
vanilalk
the only switches i've ever used are razer's optos on the huntsman, but they definitely feel and
play so much better than the Chinese keyboard i played with before
-swishy-
I've only used outemu blues, but I might switch to browns because the blues are too loud, but i like the switch itself and browns are pretty much the same switch but quieter
Zech
Well for now my favorite switches are Cherry mx Reds [with O'Rings] and Blues with O'Rings. :p
Kingironside
I've just got some cheap Chinese RIP off mx blues. They work alright but I will definitely upgrade to mx browns or maybe reds? All depends on feel I guess.
Foxpal
Browns. By a long shot! I've never been more comfortable with any other switches
Nameless
I actually prefer Gateron Browns over MX Browns
Adictedbucci
love zealios v2's
DXPOHIHIHI
Red MX
Lunpai
Speed switch all the way
Jeronimox
Cherry Milk and Black
ZerouTwo
Using Cherry MX Reds

They feel weird and mushy but they work
raizo_old_1
i love mx clears
Ryatoi
Cherry MX Blues
Mussell228
Gateron red feels more better than cherry mx

for typing I use shitty khail box brown switches
Alot
For sure, the red switches
Jeronimox
Cherry Milk and Black my fav. Black noticeably improve stamina. Milk switches have an awesome clicky feeling.Its different from blues or browns. Reds are just ok, nothing special. Blue - i constantly get fingerlocked when play with blues, so meh. Brown swithces are ok, but i prefer milk\black
DXPOHIHIHI
mx reds
Zech
hmm for now cherry mx reds with O'rings for games (of course) but i do like blues for typing. :P
Totoryu
cherry mx reds are much better then the awful mechanical-membrane mix i had last year lol
Magnus-Cosmos
Razer opto mechanical switch though they are on the squishy side, the almost instantaneous key press is fucking amazing.
Nikolai
just built two keyboards one with nixies and the other with hirose orange and they are aight
Arctos Sagittario
I haven’t tried mechanical keyboard for much so I can’t make definitive calls, but cherry mx speed felt decent.
I’m thinking about giving cherry low profile series a shot, as the shorter key travel sounds like a better suit to my comfort zone.
XYZeoul

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

blacks are the best for stamina, they also feel good. Reds are trash for stamina, clicky keys are trash.

Go for blacks really

how high is the pressure weight? I mean like 60grams or smth
[GI] Inby
mechanical or optical-mechanical switches of razer or corsair OwO
melixdas
cherry mx red
bighatpaul
I use Browns personally.
DmoneyFoLife
papa cherry reds
SimLazie
cherry mx silent red