forum

Rate the Signature Above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit
This signature is kinda bright and very flashy. Also the artstyle of the two charakters in it isn't my cup of tea, really. Then there's this flashing light above that cutsie little heart on the left and all in all the colour scheme isn't really that enticing for me to watch. On an objective basis though it is pretty neatly crafted although I think it'd be better if it wasn't so blocky. But given the fact most people seem to like these really big blocks of signature I have to take that into account, too, I guess.
Also there is the fact that the username is where it belongs: in the signature. I really like that and the incorporation of the username in that picture isn't too bad as well. I just don't like that flashing light.

My very personal rating for this is a 5/10 because I just can't get into these big, bright and blocky signatures at all but on the other hand, it is neatly crafted and I am really surprised at what you make recently in avatars and signatures for yourself given the first few ones I've seen so far. Good job on an objective basis, but just so totally not my thing.
Trash Boat
girls and panzer..... 7.3/10
kirueggy
11/10 would copy sig design
lunarblue
9/10

<3
kirueggy
10/10 dancing girls hooray
Feast
7/10, No bunnies zz
kirueggy
0/10 no seraphim

/runs
InstaSpeed
5/10, too many facial expressions
Restless Spirit
Kind of uninspired although it is going well with the username and the avatar.
But there isn't any border, it is not centered or neatly arranged in any way.

I don't like it very much. 1/10
Feast
Kiruru you f*king b*tch stop stalking me on this thread and rate me 0 'cause of Sera & Yuuko :P

6/10 Ninja'd, too much ninjas tonight !

7.5/10
lunarblue
7+1/10

+1 for watched

ninja'd

-

7.5+1/10

+1 for neet
Restless Spirit
Everything is so animated! D:
And the quality is pretty low, too. Not to mention the missing border and that block of a picture. I thouroughly do not enjoy looking at this. At all. 1/10
Pawsu
ahh 10/10 lmao

I was gonna change up mine.. But I decided to leave it :p
Kei
10/10
kirueggy
8/10
FlyingNeko
10/10

Can I have your waifu
Perfection
4/10 I really hate such thick borders. And your sig is pretty empty.
Genjitsu
9/10
Perfection
9.539/10 I like it
lunarblue
8/10
Genjitsu
7.5/10
lunarblue
10/10 :?:
AutoMedic
10/10 I love dancing
Perfection
7.5/10
Genjitsu
9.9/10
Pawsu
4/10
-1 because of the married to thing
AutoMedic
20/20

rape quote is da best
Feast
8/10
Tsukimi Luna
6.5/10
Genjitsu
9/10 I love that gif
lunarblue
10/10

YUNO <3

ninja'd

10/10 :shock:
Genjitsu

pondokers wrote:

7.5/10
Feast
8/10
Genjitsu
10/10 Love that signature
Restless Spirit
The two links in the signature are nicely placed and go along with the overall colour scheme of the marry-an-anime-character picture and the main signature picture pretty well. So I like that. The main signature picture is neatly crafted as well, given the fact that it's not everyone's specialty to make this kind of border which can suck on occasion but here it looks really good and goes along well with the soft-brightly theme of the signature picture overall. But this is also my first critique point: I don't like the brightness as much. It's just my humble opinion though, so don't get too worked up over that. The picture overall could be a bit less brighter. What is kind of sad though, the border of the picture itself is okay, but it could have a small, black outline. That would be pretty neat. Or, maybe even a small reddish outline given the colour scheme. I think a dark-ish red would fit well with this.
What I really sincerely do not like is this marry-an-anime-character-picture because it just looks SO out of place. Some people try to fix this issue by placing the same marry-picture on both sides which is a nice arrangement for sure but here it wouldn't fit well I think. But the blue colour of the image itself just falls a little bit out of line there in the signature alone, but goes along well with the background colour of the avatar so this kind of fixes it. But I personally despise the marry-thingies because... well, I simply do not like them, that's all.
All in all it's a nicely made arrangement of pictures for sure. The main signature picture is not so big and blocky like a bunch of other ones I've seen so far, so I sure like that. Also I think it was kind of a good idea to put it on the right hand side, wouldn't look that good at all if it was being placed on the left hand side.

All in all I'd give this a good 6.5/10. I like it. Sure, some critique was being made but overall it just looks good and is surprisingly pleasant to look at, despite the brightness of the main signature picture.
FlyingNeko
6/10

At least have some originality
Perfection
10/10
Really nice <3
Restless Spirit
Says the one with the word "Neko" in his username. Seriously, too many people already use that thing EVERYWHERE on the internet.
It's, like, THE japanese word it seems.

Aaaaanyway, down to your signature!
Which is pretty great as far as I can tell. I like it.
It just has a perfetc level of overall-brightness - it's not too bright, just the right amount. What I also like is the shape of the picture itself, lots of transparent background stuff was used there and executed pretty fucking well. The username is also where it belongs and its placement is pretty good, too. The catgirl in the picture is adorable and the overall colour scheme is really pleasant to look at. No real major complaints here. It's just great and one of the best I've seen so far.

10/10 - This is really good.
-----------------------------------------------------
AAAAND NINJA'D!

I already rated yours, Kura. I liked it but it's flashy and pink and I don't like the artstyle. :I
Sayune
7/10 :p
Perfection
9/10
show more