Fixed it!
CsavarNat16
No.

1/10
LexiaLovesU
8/10
Topic Starter
mathexpert
the whole 35° angle thing with the picture on the left looks kinda strange..
imo the part on the right also looks kinda messy; font doesn't match and text is hard to read due to lack of contrast

Regardless, it's not a terrible signature and I love that picture of peppy, so 7/10~
LexiaLovesU

mathexpert9981 wrote:

the whole 35° angle thing with the picture on the left looks kinda strange..
imo the part on the right also looks kinda messy; font doesn't match and text is hard to read due to lack of contrast

Regardless, it's not a terrible signature and I love that picture of peppy, so 7/10~
its at a 90 degree angle :3
but the font is the same :?
i can read the text fine :?
and your sig since it yui 1billion/10
Topic Starter
mathexpert
well, what I meant was your font looked very fancy and archaic, like something you would see on the front cover of The New York Times.
I think this part is kinda hard to read.

also, lol it is much closer to 30 degrees than 90.

(don't rate me please, rate onepiece314~)
LexiaLovesU
ohh u meant moon al miraj i meant the whole pic its rotated at 90
Restless Spirit
That thing on the right looks quite a bit horrible, but the main pic is just really sexy. I like it. 6/10, despite that horrible osu! thing and the even more horrible font used in the signature pic. But my penis has spoken.
FrzR
simple.

8/10 :D
CsavarNat16
Hmm
7/10
Restless Spirit
I'm not a fan of it. 4/10
LexiaLovesU
hate the style 2/10
:(
Birdy
bad font, inconsistency between picture sizes, game related stuff, just... no thanks 0.7/10
silmarilen
cute
9/10
LexiaLovesU

Static Noise Bird wrote:

bad font, inconsistency between picture sizes, game related stuff, just... no thanks 0.7/10
why would i make the two pics the same size the reason why i didnt is because one is the main pic and whats wrong game related stuff :( and i think the font looks nice :( i put alot of time into this so i tried to align the words as best as i could ok? im not a robot and it would be impossible to make the second picture same size without ruining the quality :(

and for your sig 8/10
Birdy
we are asking for opinions here, right? so my answer is "opinions".

anyway, whoever is next, just rate onepiece's signature
Kitsunemimi
6/10

It's not the best, and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't say it looks really nice either, but it's still more lively and recognizable than many people's sigs (orz text-only sigs).

I agree with SNB that the font is bad. It's quite stylized, and it has good use in some places, but personally I don't think it belongs in your sig.
Also, for the picture on the left, imo it actually looks really nice and would be fantastic if you only used that picture for your sig. But the border really kills it and it makes it look like a bad crop from something, so I really recommend getting rid of the border. Again, the text doesn't really fit in it either.
If you like having the second image on the right there, then that's okay, but it should be smaller. Right now, it looks like you're trying to just have two separate pictures in your sig and it makes it look pretty unbalanced.

tl;dr it would be better if you get rid of the font and border and just used the image on the left
Rayz141
8/10 for simplicity
AmberLynx
7.8/10 simple and i like it. font is pretty fitting as well. just noticed that the rounded edges get cut off on both sides, looks weird. and you should center it, imo ^^
LexiaLovesU
9/10
Kitsunemimi
Whoaaa lol~
8.3/10
Topic Starter
mathexpert
10/10 classic ~
show more