forum

Balanced earphones?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I bought a lot of earphones on a online shopping website called LAZADA and I can't seem to find the perfect one.
I either end up with an earphone with low crisp but high bass or low bass but high crisp.

I just want the perfect! One!
I'm using the "Plextone g15" which is low crisp and high bass.

Send me recommendations on what earphone should I buy next. It has to be balanced, if it's sound cancelling then noice.
CatzerTM
that depends on what type of headphones you're into. do you prefer flat response headphones or bass boosted headphones, noise cancelling headphones that reduce or remove background noises or opposite ones that balance both background sound and whatever you're actually listening to. each type have their pros and cons. probably beats by dre or skullcandy headphones they usually have the best quality. but that's just my suggestion there are many other headphones out there that are very great for long term experience.

kinda over read your forum by the way
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Sorry im not into headphones im into earphones, and I said that I prefer noise cancelling.
Tenpii
It's probably easier (and cheaper) to adjust it with an eq. I know that equalizer apo is free on windows, you can easily find alternatives on google.
kefirek568
i feel lika a caveboy playing osu without earphones xD
Tad Fibonacci
Headphones are much better than earphones imo. But if you want a good earphone then I suggest getting a Sony earphone.
I had one a while ago and the sound quality was pretty good, I don't remember the name of it though. But if you're looking to get one, I'm sure there are better Sony earphones out there by now.
CatzerTM
there are also skullcandy earphones as well. they aren't only limited to headphones