forum

Do I suck?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FeralHeart
Seriously I feel like I do, I've played 2-3 years on and off playing, I admit I've gone from playing on autopilot to actually normally play with mouse atm (used to play tablet when I first started playing it without AP, but my tablet broke. ._. ) and I usually play normal or easy difficulty songs, and I do on occasion get A-S and a couple SS iirc, is this an ok "score" xD or do I just totally suck?

And if I do just suck, I'm fine with that, it's not like I play to be the best, I just play for fun anyway, but still...
Nigrod
I mean I think people would say that yes you suck but nobody is going to bother especially if your playing for fun.
Juuuuuuuuul
You're not sucking and your top 50 being filled with S and SS mean that you're ready to up a bit the difficulty.
Tad Fibonacci
You have like 25 hours of play time in your profile, that's nothing.
Just play more and play consistently and you'll get better.
OneTrueDuceOK
cough cough 25 hrs cough cough

Just normally play at least 1 hr in game play time per day
mihari
Everyone improves at different paces. If you want to improve and are ready to put in the work, here is a pretty good guide from Korilak: https://puu.sh/unB20/caee7b883d.pdf
Sosteneshion
When playing osu, you dont actually need to care about what other people say ,bcs osu its kinda like a singleplayer game, if you want and feel like doing so you can play easy maps for the rest of your life, and people wont say anything.
cnt ply

FeralHeart wrote:

Seriously I feel like I do, I've played 2-3 years on and off playing, I admit I've gone from playing on autopilot to actually normally play with mouse atm (used to play tablet when I first started playing it without AP, but my tablet broke. ._. ) and I usually play normal or easy difficulty songs, and I do on occasion get A-S and a couple SS iirc, is this an ok "score" xD or do I just totally suck?

And if I do just suck, I'm fine with that, it's not like I play to be the best, I just play for fun anyway, but still...

Judging by your play time it seems like you are doing all right...
If you do an hour a day you will get better, consistency is key.
and there are cheap tablets available on amazon i have the Veikk 640, it was 23$, and after buying it and getting over the learning curve it will easily improve your rank
chenny
Maybe, but who cares.
im flat
everybody sucks