forum

I need Help with Streaming and i need a New Skin.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NedRogonte
Hey guys. Uhhh I need help. With 2 things. Streaming and I need a Skin.

Alright, So i need help streaming in general. But on to the Skin Part, I need a skin Please!
A no Cursor Trail skin or a one that has a Cursor Trail i dont care. I use Mouse to aim. Lately Ive been doing better on Mouse with NO cursor trails. So PLEASE suggest me some skins. PPlease.

Thank you.

OwO
Endaris
Better learn how to edit your skin to adjust your skin to your liking.
I mean you probably use one right now.
Find out which parts you don't like as much and tweak them.
Brainage
removing the cursor trail is as simple as making the cursortrail.png a blank 1x1 file and removing cursormiddle.png if you have it. Don't delete the cursortrail tho, as if you deleted it, the game would use the default one as the .png file is missing
DXPOHIHIHI
Use filsdelama's skin

It's clear and good for streams in my opinion
k101817
If you are a player that alternates then yeah streams will be the hardest thing. Alternating is good to know for 1/4 notes outside of streams and if you want to play dt maps that only have 1/2s. Because if you can't single tap 1/2s how are you going to get the 1/4s because 2x fingers and 2x notes is not a speed increase unless you have poor stamina.

If you single tap, streams are very simple. Whatever speed you were tapping at you just add the 2nd finger in at the same speed. I find this to be a lot easier than mentally calculating double speed if you were alternating the 1/2 notes.
UnnamedBeast

k101817 wrote:

If you are a player that alternates then yeah streams will be the hardest thing. Alternating is good to know for 1/4 notes outside of streams and if you want to play dt maps that only have 1/2s. Because if you can't single tap 1/2s how are you going to get the 1/4s because 2x fingers and 2x notes is not a speed increase unless you have poor stamina.

If you single tap, streams are very simple. Whatever speed you were tapping at you just add the 2nd finger in at the same speed. I find this to be a lot easier than mentally calculating double speed if you were alternating the 1/2 notes.

i alternate and don't know what you're talking about

op if you wanna know how to play follow the 3 rules(for all maps in generals):

1- dont retry
2- play long maps
3- play different maps

for streams well it's just https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQ0myjCDfM6AGu8vhrTFc_Fw7H7Y-Moda-PGeXu_3bY/edit?richtext=true#gid=0

do that entire thing and focus mostly on low bpm, seriously if you can SS 120bpm streams your finger control is better than most 4 digits
k101817

UnnamedBeast wrote:

k101817 wrote:

i alternate and don't know what you're talking about

op if you wanna know how to play follow the 3 rules(for all maps in generals):

1- dont retry
2- play long maps
3- play different maps

for streams well it's just https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQ0myjCDfM6AGu8vhrTFc_Fw7H7Y-Moda-PGeXu_3bY/edit?richtext=true#gid=0

do that entire thing and focus mostly on low bpm, seriously if you can SS 120bpm streams your finger control is better than most 4 digits

It's easier to add in your 2nd finger as a single tapper than it is to speed up your fingers exactly 2x as fast for alternaters.
mihari
Check page 7 on this guide from Korilak: https://puu.sh/unB20/caee7b883d.pdf
lewski

k101817 wrote:

It's easier to add in your 2nd finger as a single tapper than it is to speed up your fingers exactly 2x as fast for alternaters.

There may be some truth to that, although personally I only have problems with switching from alternating 1/2 to 1/4 at tempos above 240bpm.