forum

I'm sorry osu!, but I'm just to old.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krisevol
I've loved you for years osu!, but It's time to throw in the towel. I can't bpm faster then 155bpm anymore, and I'm not getting any younger. You will forever have a place in my heart.
Penguin
I'm curious as to how old you are.
Vuelo Eluko
i doubt your age is what's limiting you, very little changes in 5 years in any case unless you're rapidly deteriorating arthritis etc. If you fell out of practice which is more likely the good news is the intricate finger muscle fibers you built up in your prime will go back to how they were pretty quickly if you start practicing again, even if it's been years. That stuff doesn't just disappear, it will be nowhere near as hard as building stamina/speed up the first time. This goes for most other forms of physical activity as well.
Topic Starter
Krisevol

Penguin wrote:

I'm curious as to how old you are.
Lyawi
I don't mind "oldies" in the game!
Tenpii
NearlySeniorCitizen is 53 and he enjoys the game, there is no such thing as being too old! Everyone would get rusty after such a long period of inactivity.
Topic Starter
Krisevol

Tenpii wrote:

NearlySeniorCitizen is 53 and he enjoys the game, there is no such thing as being too old! Everyone would get rusty after such a long period of inactivity.
I hope my hands last till 53!