forum

Who is your Favorite Yandere Character?

posted
Total Posts
179
show more
UnderminE
Shion Sonozaki.

What a bitch <3
The Ribbon Red

UnderminE wrote:

Shion Sonozaki.

What a bitch <3
She's a Yandere? Oh, wait. She is...

I changed my mind. She's my favorite now (alongside Gasai Yuno).
UnderminE
"Satoshiiii", of course she is.
The Ribbon Red

UnderminE wrote:

"Satoshiiii", of course she is.
Sorry. I mixed her up with the real Shion. So sorry about that.
Elfuun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

The most common reason of hating them is to have your freedom taken away in exchange for LITERALLY living your entire life with the girl.
I don't get the obsession of yanderes towards their beloveds. I mean, I hated Gasai for almost all the series, because she went killing everybody for unknown (but heavily hinted) reasons. I only started liking her in the last episodes, when the truth came out.

And there is also Kotonoha from School Days. =S Other weird character.
UnderminE
Kotonoha?

Nice boat.
AeroRange
I hate all of them.
Elfuun

UnderminE wrote:

Kotonoha?

Nice boat.
hurr durr
Atema
Gasai Yunoooooo ! She's amazing XD
Net-Nue
Yuno Gasaai XD
Marifune-kun
gasai yuno, of course
Net-Nue
yeaa
gasai yuno in the first place! XD <3
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

"Satoshiiii", of course she is.
Sorry. I mixed her up with the real Shion. So sorry about that.
Well, she isn't as yandere as Yuno...
UnderminE
lolwut? Man, she killed all of her BEST friends for Satoshi. She even killed Satoshi's sister. (Well, Yuno killed her lover but she also knew that she can be with him again.)
Yuno looks better because Yukiteru and Yuno's relationship is closer than Shion and Satoshi's. Different kinds of a relationship, so we can't compare them. (By the way I don't hate Yuno lol) Plus, Shion was not a Yandere, she went crazy and became Yandere. But Yuno is different. We really can't compare them :D
Accelerator-kun

UnderminE wrote:

lolwut? Man, she killed all of her BEST friends for Satoshi. She even killed Satoshi's sister. (Well, Yuno killed her lover but she also knew that she can be with him again.)
Yuno looks better because Yukiteru and Yuno's relationship is closer than Shion and Satoshi's. Different kinds of a relationship, so we can't compare them. (By the way I don't hate Yuno lol) Plus, Shion was not a Yandere, she went crazy and became Yandere. But Yuno is different. We really can't compare them :D
That, for me Shion is not the classical yandere. Yuno is.
Elfuun
There aren't much "classical yandere" out there.
Aside from Gasai, who else is a "full time" yandere?
Accelerator-kun

Mantiz wrote:

There aren't much "classical yandere" out there.
Aside from Gasai, who else is a "full time" yandere?
uhm... Mizuki form Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu!
- Rikkukun -
Rin from NEEDLESS.
Elfuun

Accelerator-kun wrote:

uhm... Mizuki form Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu!

- Rikkukun - wrote:

Rin from NEEDLESS.
I don't know who they are...
The Ribbon Red

Mantiz wrote:

I don't get the obsession of yanderes towards their beloveds.
Mystery of life, dude. Live with it. (And Yanderes actually exist, you know. Out there...)

Accelerator-kun wrote:

That, for me Shion is not the classical yandere. Yuno is.
True.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply