forum

The ^<>v Game

posted
Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
^ never even tried alcohol, cuz i'm underaged, i don't even know if i like it or not.

< had a dream where i drank a whole bottle of wine and not get drunk. kinda scary cuz this is the topic im responding to after sleeping for 10 hours and getting that dream.

> ngl tho wine has a nice smell

v didn't know that markers have the possibility of being a drug
keremaru
^ edit: nope, but i sure do love the scent of expo markers/sharpies
< 16歳
> 日本語が良いです
v don't read japanese
samX500
^ I tried to learn Japanese a few years ago, only managed to learn Hiragana before I gave up. I still remember some so when I see hiragana I try to read it.

< Having a genuine motivation is the most important factor when trying to learn a new skill in my opinion. The only reason why I wanted to learn Japanese was because I thought it sounded cool, which isn't that great of a motivation and because of that I gave up really quickly.

> School should give value to the motivation of student. I am personally fine with school but it doesn't do much to motivate student to learn their subject. The fear of failure is the only thing really driving almost all student to learn, which is why they just forget most of what they learned as soon as they don't need it to avoid failure. Though it should be remembered that giving motivation to people is really hard, since motivation comes mostly from the experience each individual had throughout their lives.

v Has given up on learning a skill because of a lack of genuine motivation.
tsundilemma
^ not exactly, because i don't have any motivations to even start a skill. honestly, the only skill i need to probably learn is how to cook, then i'll be set for life. i know how to write and draw, i guess, so...yeah.

< honestly, writing isn't as hard as you think. yeah, putting words together is hard, but if you know basic english and stuff, you probably could write a novel with a good enough plot. you just have to get the punctuation and stuff right, make sure everything makes sense, etc. don't mind me writing in all lowercase though, haha-

> i wonder if pencils can have different colored graphite and stuff...

v has attempted writing something, doesn't matter if you failed or succeeded.
keremaru
^ yes, it was really fun. i wrote a backstory for a character that was 4,000 words long, and 16k characters in length.
< i don't really have motivation to do stuff that I don't like doing, so I just try to get by with at least a D-grade in most of my classes. the ones i actually try in are orchestra and japanese, both of which i'm currently in the top class of.
> don't push yourself to be better than someone else at a rapid rate, just get there by your own pace. if it's fast by accident, that's fine. pushing yourself to the limit is fun, but it also burns you out at an extremely fast pace than when you're only doing it casually.
v hasn't eaten portuguese sausage and doesn't know what a heaven it is with some scrambled eggs and rice
furry hater
^ yes

< i really don't know, but i try to be more efficient with anything i do,
but i always get disorganized with my homework and stuff like that

> i am not going to lie, but i lost my flip-phone on a Thursday, now I am
getting used to not having a phone.

v subbed or follows someone that's under 10k subs or followers and got no ☑️
tsundilemma
^ yep, most of my favorite youtubers are unverified! mostly gaming/meme channels though.

< is there such thing as a grudge map? like a map that you wanna get revenge on because you missed that one note and want to FC so bad? probably.

> i got ultimate custom night for my computer so guess who's gonna get scared at 11 pm in the dark???

v has heard of FNAF/is a fan of it?
samX500
^ Of course, FNAF was the most popular game in the world for a period of time, though I never really got into the gameplay and never bothered to check the lore.

< I was able to produce some very clear and full sound on the euphonium this week. I am very glad, though I still have issue with properly switching between note.

> The great thing about brass instrument is that the sound is almost entirely from how you blow in it. It's one reason as to why I choose the euphonium, I am not very interested in learning a lot of different fingering to play every note like I would have to with a woodwind.

v Knows of Steven Mead?
keremaru
^ sorry no
< had a good ol' fun fun time with my friend for the past 3-4 days
> i think she likes me back ?
v likes school for some reason
samX500
^ I actually do. I haven't had a passion to commit myself to when I was in highschool so school was the only thing to occupy my time. I think most people that dislike school mostly dislike it because they have other activity to commit themselves to and because of that they see school as a duty that takes away from their real interest where as I see school as a place to entertain myself from knowledge.

< I keep making the mistake of using dots instead of commas to separate numbers in my physics lab. I wish french also used dots to separate number, or at least that it allowed both format.

> Physics is the most satisfying things to learn about but I don't really like to actually use it. I just like to learn the raw concept and then learn how it can be put into numbers rather than using the equations that comes from it.

v Likes to learn about physics concept.
vinnicci
^ yeah, or any concepts, but i never go deep into them
< games less than hour/week nowadays
> should i get piano or violin?
v would prefer violin
samX500
^ Nah, I would prefer piano (or any wind instrument for that matter)

< I have been going to sleep early recently cause my grade have been disapointing.

> Astrophysics is awesome, it's one of the most entertaining subject to learn about.

v Is interested in astrophysics.
LinkTFox
^ I'll pretend I know what that means

< Has the most original avatar

> Cherophobia is the word for the irrational fear of being happy

v Is a germaphobe with a snot fetish
pentaqola
^ not really a germaphobe, and definitely not someone with a snot fetish...

< i want to help people, but sometimes i cannot help them and i know it... it makes me feel bad...

> japan really out there flexing with their ramen museum huh...

v has a difficulty on trying to explain things
keremaru
^ yes
< no
> she's here
v doesn't know who "she" is
LinkTFox
^ You sound like you just had a mouthful of laughing gas cause you make no sense . .. . (nor did that) so no I don't

< Just got his braces off

> A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.

v Plays Osu.
KnightPerfect
^ Of course, everyone here plays (or has played) Osu!
< I´m bored.
> I´m currently experimenting with grahpics.
v likes anime
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Not really. I used to watch anime, but stopped since most of them are just straight up downgrade from the original sources. That's why I only read manga now.

< Procrastination hits me hard today. 3:27 am and I still have to finish some papers. Nice!

> Some people are not self-aware at all, and it kills me inside whenever I see one of those people

v You listen to satella
keremaru
^ no i listen to nf
< i'm just frustrated; nothing less, nothing more
> i have to perform in front of my brothers at their elementary school
v f
Achromalia
^ f(x).

< unbearably stressed lately. i don't know what the fuck happened this week, but i know i'm uncharacteristically frustrated. might be my shitty grades, in conjunction with my lousy productivity and whatnot. i'm just not really accomplishing what i've hoped to do, i guess.

> we both know misery...

v you enjoy listening to "hyi - misery" (i'm pretty much obsessed with it).
tsundilemma
^ never heard of that song, sorry-

< god why is my sleep schedule so wack, the main important thing i have to do school-wise is a vocab test tomorrow but that's about it

> poyo

v enjoys card games?
Achromalia
^ generally, not really. if any, it might be Uno, but i don't actively care to play that. it's not my thing.

< i'm fairly apprehensive about what i have to do. i know exactly what it is i need to get to, but the methods of how i do that? i've got no clue. i just know i need to get there. i need to actualize what i've envisioned. i can't afford to fuck up when a life of misery is what i'd be left with. if i can gain a source of income through this, that'd be great...

> "I see myseeelf, in the mirror,
that's me somehowww.

I see myseeelf, in the mirror,
I can't believe that,
I won't believe that."

v you have a favorite genre of music.
samX500
^ Not really, I listen to a rather wide variety of music, mostly jPop, jMetal/jRock, vocaloid, electro, classical/band, and there might be some other genre that I would love but still haven't discovered. All in all I simply don't care about genre of music that much.

< Physics is a subject that I absolultely love to learn about but that I can't seem to be able to do. 2 sessions ago when I had my electricity course I had very weak grade until the last exam that I aced and this session in astrophysics I fear that I might fail the course unless I can do the same as for my electricity course in my last two exam.

> Astrophysics is dope AF.

v Likes to learn things despite them not being useful in day to day life.
Achromalia
^ some sort of mixture of "yes" and "no". in reality, i start researching pretty much anything within my short-term scope of interests regardless of whether it's useful to me. that's just how i am, i try to know everything i can. but, that's mostly dependent on me looking for information myself, i don't always enjoy that with things like schools and teachers as the structure there doesn't accommodate how i work and think. i need to care about what i'm doing to bother learning about it.

< i feel miserable and apprehensive, yet somehow hopeful. there's going to be a lot to do this week.

> i forgot to take a shit last night, fuck.

v you've forgotten to post your v before in this game.
pentaqola
^ why are you reminding me about my fear of doing just that? i am 100% sure i haven't done that yet due to the thought of forgetting, and getting embarrassed about it.

< i can't wait for christmas break! its just one month away, and i wanna just take a nice 2-3 week break!

> death is inevitable, but its okay! a book isn't complete without an ending.

v you once joined an event right before the deadline, and have to rush instantly due to that.
Achromalia
^ quite recently, actually. was interested in a art challenge prompt on the last day and finished it in the last 2 hours. that was the dinosaur-aquarium thingy i posted somewhere a week ago or so. probably in TN.

< i'm pretty much fucked at this point. i've got failing grades across a few classes, as low as 35%. i just wish that didn't have so much of an impact. at least make some sort of assignment i can independently pursue of my own interests related to the subject, instead of throwing me into a standardized curriculum. i despise this part of schooling.

> futa and yiff are essentially my proudest kinks. both put together are even better. not entirely sure why, but i have the urge to share that for fuck-all of a reason.

v has been absolutely fucking exhausted this week.
samX500
^ Nah, I have actually been stricter on my curefew over the last week because of my fear of failing my astrophysics class. I missed out on a lot of points in the last exam because I wasn't attentive enough so being less tired is the best way forward.

< only 4 weeks of school left for me. I don't relaly ahve plan for this winter, I'll probably just spend more time on learning python. I am also considering learning c++ as well. I always planned to learn that language and I learned last weekend that it will be an important language in the university program I plan to take.

> Just found out about Ghibli orchestra a few weeks ago, damn it's good.

v Listen to Ghibli orchestra or has listened to it a few times.
Keiga
^ Nope! I'll be checking it out now though since you've mentioned it ^^

< Next week are my exams!!! So nervous, though I think I'll be fine for most subjects. I'll need to study really hard for English since analysis essays are my weak point, but other than that, Maths, Science and Humanities should be easy-peasy.

> Trying out 7K! It's been fun so far, I can play lower Insane difficulties. I'll still need some time to figure out how to map and check it though :)

v Is planning to go somewhere interesting for vacation.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ I'm going to Sacramento again for Thanksgiving, and we're probably going to be on a camping trip so kinda looking forward to that. Last time I was there, we went to lake Tahoe, and it was absolutely breathtaking (srsly, would recommend u looking it up if u have never heard about lake Tahoe)

< I'm exhausted from my sleeping schedule and workload from school. Someone puts me out of this misery

> 7k is so wonky to play for some reason, and it is not really about spacebar since I can play 5k pretty well. 6k is way better than 7k imo

v Is procrastinating rn like me
Achromalia
^ not actively, but most likely. i don't mean to, i just kinda end up not doing what i was assigned to do because i completely forgot about it or ignored it.

< my arms and hands are shaking so damn much. holy fuck. i'm all jittery.

> also holy shit, where are you planning to be, specifically? i'm near the northern side of things in arden-arcade. ofc we won't meet up as far i'd know, but hey, cool to know you'd be nearby sometime.

v has been tested on the 16Personalities version of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
keremaru
^ if by "been tested", you mean forcefully, no. but for fun? yes.
< desperado for the "ai", if you know what i mean
> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/"bhiddchcegbhcfceba/fddgec0a0fahachffd/e0"-pixels.png
v does not want to know what > is
Achromalia
^ i'm curious.

< i'm burning out, i think. struggling to get artwork done.

> so fucking angy right now. argeny large. massive agnragey. aegranergerny of immense proportions.

v is in no way interested in IDM.
vinnicci
^ i guess, i even forgot what it means
< productive mode turned off during weekends
> as a result it's hard to get back when monday comes
v you take break on weekends
samX500
^ Not really. I work part-time on sunday and on saturday I practice the euphonium frmo 7 am to 3 pm unless I have too much study to do and have to study instead, which happens only at the very end of my session (aka right now).

< I am a bit stressed about university next year. I don't know if I'll be able to handle the workload.

>

v Has listened to the song I just posted.
tsundilemma
^ mmm yes, love a good touhou mix/song! thank you for it!

< this forum has been dead...I pretty much forget that I'm sliiiightly active on the forums, so I'll try to revive it! hopefuly it'll come back...

> speaking of Touhou, my favorite Touhou character is Kanako! (from Touhou 10)

v is in the Touhou fandom? (even a little bit?)
pentaqola
^ yes... kinda... just a bit... honestly, i kinda like it!

< i may or may not have one week of doing nothing at school at december... its education week and i have to go to school anyway so... (also yeah... i noticed that this forum is dying rn... kinda sad tbh...)

> does anyone eat squash seeds with the outer shell sometimes? no? ok...

v does not like sweets
samX500
^ I do like sweets

< I recently just got a 95% in my astrophysics exam. That really feels good after how horrible my last exam went. I got a 54% and only did so because I wasn't paying attention during the exam. I could have aced that exam but I misserably failed it.

> Meika Hime & Mikoto are both incredible vocaloid.

v Listens to a lot of vocaloid/utauloid song
keremaru
^ yes but mostly from cover artists
< anxious about consequences of leaving geef (edit:) in washington to go on vacation
> yes
v dated someone at any time in their life
Achromalia
^ never dated. at best, i've had a crush, but that ended up somewhat short lived after the first year or two, it was kind of a one-sided crush, i think. she likely wanted it to be more or less a simple friendship, i s'pose that's fine.

< struggling to make things work. my music still isn't getting traction and I need some kind of income soon.

> fucking thanksgiving parties. not a fan.

v actually enjoys thanksgiving, somehow.
samX500
^ We've never celebrated thanksgiving in my family. All it is to me is a day off school.

< Tommorow I will take my second english writing exam, and next week I will take me final speaking exam. I hoped that I would enjoy english this session but I've really hated it.

> Kai yuuki is so underated

v Don't play nearly as much video game as they used to
show more