AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ No. I play osu!mania
< Currently having some family problems. It sux
> Try to listen to Frums. Such a good composer
v You like onion?
Kyomaku
^ Yes
< I love Tales of Symphonia.
> New Anime season has some promising titles and good second seasons coming, I'm excited.
v Fanservice in anime sucks, you agree?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes. Actually I dropped so many series just because of overwhelming fanservice.
< I just got a nosebleed
> Most animes have weird paces
v Your favorite FG and why
captainmilk
^ ask the person below you anything and thoughts on the user above you. You get to learn more about the people in FG.
< has had bad back pain ever since waking up this morning
> oh would you look at that, it's 12:12 a.m, happy 'merica day
V you're really sensitive, but you think that's a strength
Carmlillball
^ I am very sensitive, but, right now, it's a curse.
< Idk anymore.
> I also idk anymore.
v You like dogs
tsundilemma
^ not really actually, i heavily prefer cats (obviously) ^^ but they're pretty cool i guess
< i'm a highly sensitive person
> crunchity munchity owo
v you own a fancy/light-up keyboard?
Carmlillball
^ My keyboard is far from fancy. It's an ancient one I found somewhere in the house. It's really loud and the buttons are old fashioned. Quite easy to accidentally press different buttons to intended!

< Today, I've found so much more respect in a friend! I've already been full of respect to her, but also very worried while we couldn't talk to each other for nearly a month. I was really expecting her to use this as an opportunity to abandon to me without saying anything, due to previous experience.. But she actually started chatting to me again. I shouldn't be surprised, as I know she shouldn't do as I feared.. It wouldn't be like her. But, in my defense, I've thought the same about a previous friend, who ended up doing just this, very near to Christmas (and today is very close to my birthday). I'm very happy! Weeks of worrying not really worth it!
A bit long, but I really had to share it due to my past negativity.

> This music video looks pretty cool.

v You have an anime profile picture.
captainmilk
^ who doesn't (and very nice that something good happened to you)
< Is really lazy this summer, and really messy
> why haven't I put my laundry away yet
< You prefer using big phones
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes and in fact, I hardly ever use my phone because it is so small

< My head hurts from hearing the same nursery rhymes over and over again just to get our little sister to eat

> How much does these nursery rhymes channel get hmmmm?

v When and how did you start using forum? I’m curious
keremaru
^ Statement, not a question. Oof.

< Me in summer school.

> 01976578967832897489706

V You probably have a job.
^ I don't have a job
< Im homeschooled
> Ugly Betty is an underrated tv show
v is a virgin
samX500
^ Is absolutely right
< I love school
> Kyoto animation is the best animation studio, go watch all of their show
v Is socially akward
Carmlillball
^ Very
< Doesn't watch anime, but would like to.
> 'When I say nothing, I say everything' - Jack White
v Watches anime
Achromalia
^ Infrequently, but yeah. If it ever falls into immediate interest, I'll pick up an anime I learn of from random anime clips.

< The worst case of falling victim to creative blocks.

> This is terrible.

v Happens to despise themselves.
samX500
^ "Despise" is a bit hard but yeah I kinda do.
< In the last year I fell from eating a shit load of food to eating very little amount of food for some reason
> Apples are overrated, they are tons of fruit I would rather pick above them.
v Is a student
pentaqola
^ yup... i am haha...
< sometimes my mood transitions harshly, one moment i become wholesome af and then later i am extremely agressive.
> peace out and have a nice day lmao
v doesn't care about socks and sandals
Keiga
^ I'll slap anyone who dares wear socks and sandals
< My birthday is soon!
> anything at all
v Has no ranked maps
tsundilemma
^ Haha, I can't map, so that's true. Hopefully I can get into it!
< I absolutely love Hot Pockets man. Like, I'll be your friend if you give me one.
> slime time slime time
v Is pretty popular around the forums
samX500
^ It would be quite arrogant of me to answer this question but I believe I am quite well know in FG.
< I am actually looking forward to starting school again, in the summer I have to work all week, which is a lot worse than going to school, especially since I actually really like school.
> Maple are the best trees
v Is pretty tired from whatever they are doing this summer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ What do I even do during the summer ahaahaha..ha...h..a
< I NEED MOTIVATION REEEEEEEE
> Many people sure like to involve other people into their own matter >:(
v You want to change your gamemode
tsundilemma
^ nah lads, clicking circles is a lifestyle
< my sleep schedule is so freaking wack, maybe because i stay up too late.
> :)
v Enjoys Touhou?
captainmilk
^ I've never played it, but it looks really fun, I like this touhou character though, Yuuka Kazami, she's really cool
< sleep schedule is also extremely messed up, going to sleep at 4~5 a.m and waking up at 1~2 p.m, then usually taking a three hour nap around 6 p.m
> I changed my bedsheets and I feel so comfy
v Likes to build things
Achromalia
^ Depends on if you mean actual construction work or generally just making things and putting things together. I mean, I guess I can kinda enjoy both. They're mind-numbing yet pretty nice, considering I really enjoy making things in general.

< I'm so confused with what I'm doing.

> itch.io seems like a generally good place for indie games. also seems like a good means of gaining opportunities to possibly work for a small game dev team and be paid for it.

v Doesn't believe in any particular extradimensional or immaterial deity and doesn't follow any religion of any sort.
vinnicci
^ yep
< despite that, i still have some strange habits because i think they keep my luck up.
> pey
v summer time in your place
samX500
^ Yes and I hate it.
< I hate hot climate
> nighttimes is very quiet and comfortable
v You like science and math
Minion24
^ nope, i'm ok but i don't like them
< i played for almost a year and a half with 5ms input lag
> rainbow watermelon
v your top play is more than 150pp
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes. My top play is 547 pp haha flex time
< You know when you create a good plan for your summer to try to be as productive as possible but you fail to do it. Yea that’s me rn
> Poker is actually quite fun
v You hate onions
Tad Fibonacci
^ No, I actually like onions.
< It feels like the more free time I have, the less free time I have.
> Is the universe truly infinite? Or is it just too massive that humans cannot grasp it's scale? If it is not then what is at the universe end?
v You prefer dark chocolate.
vinnicci
^ yes
< man i wish i can create something
> "You're not God or my father or my boss"
v you create something
samX500
^ Indeed, I've been coding a game of go this summer.
< My sleep schedule was good enough a few weeks ago but now it's completly gone out of the window
> Onions are great.
v you can code.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^ Yes, pascal
< I hate onion
> Onion sucks
v You hate celery
keremaru
^ if it's not steamed, then i hate it. otherwise, it's not that bad
< i dumb
> woof
v prefers pre-rework nezha on warframe
samX500
^ Don't play warframe, nor any multiplayer game apart from overwatch if I really have nothing to do.
< I prefer singleplayer game over multiplayer game.
> Natsuki best girl.
v Likes to play visual novel.
tsundilemma
^ yep, otomes and weird stuff like that are coolio
< just got home from a trip, went over a friends house
> hello happy world best bang dream band
v doesn't reply to messages often?
Achromalia
^ it kind of depends to some extent, but most of the time i'll be responding to messages fairly quickly. the difference is where it is, who it is, and what it's about.

< recently hired as artist (+ gfx, color correcting, designer) and composer (+ sfx & sound design) for a small game development company. it's unpaid work for the time being until we all decide to monetize future games.

> itch.io is a pretty great site so far, i've been finding a lot of nice games and developers to talk to.

v has an interest in working with art/music.
Topic Starter
xXOsuPersonXx
^ music
< i never thought this would survive this long
> words
v either 5 or 6 digit
tsundilemma
^ haha, yeah. around 500k, but i'm improving slowly.
soon, brethren. i will be good enough.

< i wish i could afford games on steam uwu

> why are people thinking about raiding area 51

v writes stories?
samX500
^ I don't write stories but I have created some story in my mind that I just never put on paper. I started doing this when I was young as a way to fall asleep, over time I created many stories and from the dozens I came up with I merged many together and forgot some to end up with 2 story that I personally believe to be pretty good.

< I am still shaken by what happened to kyoAni but the support they have been getting proves me just how unified our community really is.

> You can often only see the importance of something once you have lost it.

v Was touched on a deeply emotional level by at least one kyoAni show?
Achromalia
^ I'm not exactly sure if I was. I don't recall being emotionally affected the same way others were, but I do know that many of the KyoAni shows I watched were powerful, and did impact me somehow. I enjoyed many of them thoroughly.

I ventured in with Clannad and Clannad After Story, hearing of how it'll pretty much force you to cry, but I guess I wound up fine. I understood why anyone would, though. Shit's tragic. Even then, I enjoyed the hell out of them and re-watched some good chunks of them after the first time.

Then A Silent Voice came around. That was a whole other level of power. I enjoyed it all the same.

Sorry, but my heartstrings were deeply touched by a different show, but I'd have damned myself with lies if I were to say I weren't at least affected by KyoAni's body of work.

< I feel uncertain of what I think of myself. I have no idea what I'd really describe myself to be. All I know is that I'm me.

> People are interesting. They vary from personalities and experiences, and act according to what they know is best. They do what they can. I think if we valued others' perspectives more, we could understand each other a bit more. Sadly, impatience and an infectious quick-to-judge attitude by means of assuming malignant intent leave many of us with a good amount of terrible issues. Many of us distrust each other for whatever reason, and have no will to try to understand why others think as they do. All they know as that they don't want to be around someone who is what they are.

v Finds debates to be immensely beneficial.
keremaru
^ Nope, fucking hate arguments/debacles. For almost my entire life, they've really done nothing but make people hate each other. I don't like that.
< Job when?
> Korean is really hard. At least harder than Japanese, in my opinion.
v Had retainers for more than 5 years.
show more