forum

[osu!std] 12/30/18 Shibayan feat. 3L - Lunar 11.3 Candle Magic by 11t

posted
Total Posts

Should Shibayan feat. 3L - Lunar 11.3 Candle Magic by 11t be Loved?

Yes
92.09%
No
7.91%
Total votes: 215
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Shibayan feat. 3L - Lunar 11.3 Candle Magic by 11t
Captain's Description (by fartownik):
If it was up to me, this set would've been ranked a long time ago. Sadly, there's no way of that happening ever as 11t is no longer with us, and thus I feel like it's in my duty as a community member and a Loved captain to use my power so maps like this don't go unnoticed and fall into the pit of forgetfulness forever.

Now, let's get to the map! Lunar 11.3 Candle Magic is another profound project of the mapper and storyboarder 11t, author of some famous storyboard projects such as EOS or Okaerinasai. This time 11t also participated as a mapper, creating three out of four of the standard difficulties for this set. The most difficult of them, [Lunatic], takes on a rather classical approach on alternating maps, drawing inspiration from mappers such as val0108 and executing it masterfully.

The storyboard for the map is one of the first of this genre. It may not be as intricate as aforementioned EOS or Okaerinasai, but it still does a great job at what it's supposed to do and is overall a great pleasure to watch and play.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/849047
huu
Don't do me like this man. :(
Mozzarella
Best Storyboarder :'3

We'll never forget you...
Aasheda_
Did deserves an absolute yes <3