forum

[osu!mania] 12/30/18 Touhou Gensou Shiten 2"Canon" - Otenba Renjyo by tangjinxi

posted
Total Posts

Should Touhou Gensou Shiten 2"Canon" - Otenba Renjyo by tangjinxi be Loved?

Yes
86.92%
No
13.08%
Total votes: 107
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Touhou Gensou Shiten 2""Canon"" - Otenba Renjyo by tangjinxi
People have been asking for a while about when tangjinxi was going to get a map nominated, so we figured this would be a great start for that. Otenba Renjyo is a very dense LN pick that primarily focuses on LN chordstreams... and when I say dense, I mean it. This chart comes in at 8.34 stars, and doesn’t let down. Outside of a break period in the middle and a few bursts towards the end, it strictly keeps up dense LN chordstreams. Whether you’re an adept LN player able to play this chart to practice accuracy, or an up-and-coming player trying to climb through difficult LN charts to improve your skill, Otenba Renjyo serves as a great benchmark to help quantify your LN skill thanks to its consistency.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/849020
tangjinxi
I'm very grateful to the person who helped me nominate this map. You made it possible for me to have the first Loved map. Also thank everyone who liked my map. I will improve the quality of my map in the future. I will not let anybody down. I love you guys~!
QingJiDing
good for you my friend.
Flow Light
Congratulations
idqoos123
add oil
bdcl
add oil!
DawnX
nice
CutestMeow
add oil!