forum

Your thoughts on the user above you as a CTB player (osu!catch)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gwelawyr
Good luck at school don't give up!
I trust on you <3

Actually I need to recover from my tendonitis on my right hands middle finger ;_;
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
hope you get better soon. haven't been very active myself just one more month before my holiday. school is stressful except for my music class I really enjoy it
Gwelawyr
Thank I kinda tried to play with my other finger the result is kinda... BAD I mean I don't have any accuracy with it so it kinda don't make wanna play with it xD

So I just hope over time my middle finger just recovery and don't hurt back again but I doubt it and I probably gonna be forced to relearn that shit with my other finger which I don't want? :/

Well!!! anyway have a nice holiday on the futur, and nice to know you enjoy your music class, hope everything will be okay and not too stressfull I give you luck~
LyronXXX
An always active player who is pretty good at std/ctb/forum (and even has the Aberration medal!) Also wish you the best of recoveries.
keremaru
:o a 1k ctb player without an avatar?? whaaat?
Gwelawyr
Thank you! I still need the aberration for ctb but I got it in std.

I just make a new skin on ctb today, which make my reading/react time faster which help me to do some new score like ragnarok/apparition which I think I could still do better still need to clear them but that 1k6 combo on apparition will be hard to beat...

I don't play with my middle finger anymore too which I can still play with but... I somehow feel I can do some "stupid" miss because I still need to practice my accuracy from this finger atleast my finger don't hurt so that's the good points!

And you you are soon 3 digit on ctb you can do it! :)
Edgar_Figaro
Member in my discord server
Zephirine
Pro in multiple modes
Kitsuka
Poke waifu
Gwelawyr
Poke I have ONE POSTS Bellow you :o
Kitsuka
Since you're the most active user on this forum, you're probably gonna pass me in like a week
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
yeah same
Kitsuka
Hello topic starter
Edgar_Figaro
100% accuracy player
Gwelawyr
All mode player god
Kitsuka
4 digits on two gamemodes and 3 digits on two others...wow.
Pekorrat
SS Addict, respectable ACC
Gwelawyr
Really cute avatar I wanna pet her.
Ton of SS and score you make owo
Terylene
Why hello there most active user on this forum XD
Indy
cool ss player
Novoids
You are cute
Zephirine
Dokusen best first place and SS farmer owo
The future of Indonesia
Zephirine

119410501 wrote:

The future of Indonesia

Out of topic, but I think I'm a thing of the past more so than the future :P

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. God spin and HD player. Those full spins are fun to watch and a pain to replicate (or at least try to) xD
keremaru
woo 10k pp player >>
edit: i know pp isn't a direct translator for skill but damn if that isn't dedication
Gwelawyr
I like your avatar style kinda original Didn't see any one like that since yearrrrr.
Indy
Wow, both good standard and ctb player. Really cool :o
Terylene
You are cute
Gwelawyr
Being cute is a nice thing don't you think so?
Terylene
Definitely!
LyronXXX
Well that's what I call platter-perfection. 100% or nothing for over 800 maps in one year is seriously amazing!

Also, I finally got my medal ^^
Nene Sakura
Grats on your 8* pass, That's really amazing!
LyronXXX
Thanks and same to you! ^^
Kitsuka
Relatively recent player who's really close to becoming a 3 digit, also no pfp
Gwelawyr
People need a pfp :(
Like your cute fox?? Not too sure if that a fox <-<
TaiDex
still like you youmu avatar qwq
Roido
Good player mostly of the plays are nm but is good at dt and hr
AutoLs
god
Zephirine

AutoLs wrote:

god

no u
Lay
Gone but not forgotten player, thank you for all your help during my tournament :3
show more