forum

Your thoughts on the user above you as a CTB player (osu!catch)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gwelawyr
I'm pretty sure you will be able to aim your 400pp play CatzerTM and thank you~~!

Hello you~
Edgar_Figaro
Skipped right over 600PP scores to 700PP. Well I guess AugoEides will do that to a profile lol
Gwelawyr
AugoEides is op for pp in ctb, but in std it's SCARYY TwT
I need to get some motivation to play STD the morning and CTB the NIGHT but I loss my skill ;_; it would take me 1 week I guess but well knowning myself... I am lazy 10.000%
Kitsuka
Probably gonna become a three digit on Taiko in a few weeks. Mania when?
Gwelawyr
Mania? No no no no I can'tttt
45Traeath
I agree, Mania is another category of genius level ( . .)
Gwelawyr
Mania is way TOO powerfull.
AmnesiaSilence
answers every 2nd post
XxduckpigxX
Nice improvement. Keep it up. Also try to play maps that require more speed as from your top plays it seems like you play maps that are more jump/tech orientated. I see you have lots of DT plays near the bottom of your play list, which is nice to see.
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
can believe you're a mid to high 3 digit already and you stated a month after me meanwhile i'm barely tipping 4 digit to reach a low 3 digit player
Gwelawyr
It's just about 50 rank!
You can do it!!!!!!
Well atleast you are #1 country :)
Kitsuka
The number 2 in his country is like 7k lmao, not like it's that hard

If we compare it to other countries like South Korea, Indonesia or even France on the other hand, good luck getting first on those ones
Gwelawyr
One day they will get more player :D
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
kinda doubt it. even when new players do come they're usually a bit inactive. hell I have friends that don't even play anymore some because of reasons outside their control. guess i'm a prodigy now
Kitsuka
Even if there's not many people playing in your country, it's still great that you're first of it.
Shadow Legend
my thoughts are Da beat XD dem fruitzzzz
Kitsuka
Recent player who's already decent.
45Traeath
I want to get banned too, to start over.
(But then, since it's really a "want", I think I'll take a perma' one because I just plain don't want to cope with what I got in my performance records...
Dilemma.)
Kitsuka
I actually quit farming on this game recently (said it on Twitter), so I don't want to be banned anymore
Terylene
I kinda still farm SS? Well more like I like to play songs that I genuinely like, but still keep SS only
XxduckpigxX
That's nice of you to stick to this game.
Terylene
Yh I still enjoy it in my free time
Gwelawyr
Hello you should enjoy your free time
Terylene
Haha thanks! And glad to see you are still active here!
Gwelawyr
I am always being active there and will always be, happy to see you still active too!
Terylene
Well not as active as you as I have even more school work coming around XD
Gwelawyr
Good luck at school don't give up!
I trust on you <3

Actually I need to recover from my tendonitis on my right hands middle finger ;_;
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
hope you get better soon. haven't been very active myself just one more month before my holiday. school is stressful except for my music class I really enjoy it
Gwelawyr
Thank I kinda tried to play with my other finger the result is kinda... BAD I mean I don't have any accuracy with it so it kinda don't make wanna play with it xD

So I just hope over time my middle finger just recovery and don't hurt back again but I doubt it and I probably gonna be forced to relearn that shit with my other finger which I don't want? :/

Well!!! anyway have a nice holiday on the futur, and nice to know you enjoy your music class, hope everything will be okay and not too stressfull I give you luck~
LyronXXX
An always active player who is pretty good at std/ctb/forum (and even has the Aberration medal!) Also wish you the best of recoveries.
keremaru
:o a 1k ctb player without an avatar?? whaaat?
Gwelawyr
Thank you! I still need the aberration for ctb but I got it in std.

I just make a new skin on ctb today, which make my reading/react time faster which help me to do some new score like ragnarok/apparition which I think I could still do better still need to clear them but that 1k6 combo on apparition will be hard to beat...

I don't play with my middle finger anymore too which I can still play with but... I somehow feel I can do some "stupid" miss because I still need to practice my accuracy from this finger atleast my finger don't hurt so that's the good points!

And you you are soon 3 digit on ctb you can do it! :)
Edgar_Figaro
Member in my discord server
Zephirine
Pro in multiple modes
Kitsuka
Poke waifu
Gwelawyr
Poke I have ONE POSTS Bellow you :o
Kitsuka
Since you're the most active user on this forum, you're probably gonna pass me in like a week
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
yeah same
Kitsuka
Hello topic starter
Edgar_Figaro
100% accuracy player
show more