forum

5/6* Wall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xolotl
So I've been playing osu for about 5 months and saw quite a bit a progression. About 3 weeks ago I was hitting around 98% consistently on most of the PP maps I have. But then I suddenly stopped being able to even get close to those plays now. It feels like I just keep getting worse the more I play. However I will say I've been able to complete many more hard (tech, metal, not tv size) maps that I couldn't have before, but the acc is just awful lol.

Just wanted to see if others are having/had the same problem as me and any tips to work past this. Thank you!

Also, I know I should just "play more" but if i play anymore than I already am then I'd quite literally be putting entire days into osu
Kaaru-Chan
SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING AND ENGLISH OwO

Hey, i have/had (i don`t know if the problem will come back) the same problem as you. I have also played around 5-6 months and are around the same rank as you. For me i just got out from this ``hell´´ . I don`t know if the situation of getting worse out of nowhere has happend for you before but it is a comomon thing when learning something new and if you just keep playing, it will go away(personally i have really felt this when playing piano). But for me that isnt the case all the time. So what i do is either keep playing OR change my way of playing. And what i mean by that is for me, changing my skin, tablet area/sense and grip helps. It take maybe a week until i find something i like. Tho i dont recommend doing this becouse it can hurt your progresse but for some people (like me) changing or adapt your way of playing to your current mood helps. Also for me i cant play when i am angry,sad,tierd or not motivated, some people can some cant. So try to not to play when you are in a bad mood and instead wait until you are more happy and motivated.

I know my acc is trash btw.
UnnamedBeast
play different maps and stop retrying
Topic Starter
xolotl

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING AND ENGLISH OwO

Hey, i have/had (i don`t know if the problem will come back) the same problem as you. I have also played around 5-6 months and are around the same rank as you. For me i just got out from this ``hell´´ . I don`t know if the situation of getting worse out of nowhere has happend for you before but it is a comomon thing when learning something new and if you just keep playing, it will go away(personally i have really felt this when playing piano). But for me that isnt the case all the time. So what i do is either keep playing OR change my way of playing. And what i mean by that is for me, changing my skin, tablet area/sense and grip helps. It take maybe a week until i find something i like. Tho i dont recommend doing this becouse it can hurt your progresse but for some people (like me) changing or adapt your way of playing to your current mood helps. Also for me i cant play when i am angry,sad,tierd or not motivated, some people can some cant. So try to not to play when you are in a bad mood and instead wait until you are more happy and motivated.

I know my acc is trash btw.

Thank you! I'll give those a try, I appreciate the help.
N0thingSpecial

UnnamedBeast wrote:

play different maps and stop retrying

This guy plays