forum

Where to get Osu! sound packs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Annachaaan
Hello!
I've just recently finished making a skin and am now working on the audio files, and was wondering if there's somewhere I can find a collection of audio packs?
I already have sounds that I love, but I don't know their source. I don't really want to publish my skin without also knowing where the audio files come from so that they can be properly credited.
Help?
h3oCharles
there aren't a lot good ones... just grab a bunch of skins and find what you want
Topic Starter
Annachaaan

h3oCharles wrote:

there aren't a lot good ones... just grab a bunch of skins and find what you want

That's... not ideal, but thanks anyways!
RockRoller

Annachaaan wrote:

I already have sounds that I love, but I don't know their source. I don't really want to publish my skin without also knowing where the audio files come from so that they can be properly credited.
Help?

Give up on finding the source. Sounds got stolen so many times that it basically is impossible to find the source.

You could also look on YT for sound packs and there are sites like freesounds.org with tons of free sounds.
b4mbus_
Its a little bit tricky but you can make your own sounds with:
https://www.leshylabs.com/apps/sfMaker/

Just try around or hit random till you finde something you like
Topic Starter
Annachaaan

RockRoller wrote:

Annachaaan wrote:

Help?

Give up on finding the source. Sounds got stolen so many times that it basically is impossible to find the source.

You could also look on YT for sound packs and there are sites like freesounds.org with tons of free sounds.

Aight, thank you! It's not the answer I was hoping for but it'll have to do :)

b4mbus88 wrote:

Its a little bit tricky but you can make your own sounds with:
https://www.leshylabs.com/apps/sfMaker/

Just try around or hit random till you finde something you like

This is very cool! I probably won't use (because I've already spent an eternity making this skin smh), but it's very ver cool!
QuQ
There really isn't a source to find a bunch of premade or grouped osu audio files. Since it's okay to mix audio files under the mixed-skins rule here's my recommendation.

>find a skin with sounds you like
>go to skin folder
>search for .wav
>copy and paste all the files into your skin folder

You can pick and choose if you have a sound or feel you're going for but honestly this is a quick fix that just works. There's plenty of skins off my head that have popular hitsounds that you might like.

Bubbly > Yugen
Ping pong > Aura
Default > Default
Clicks > Aesthetic 1.3
Pops > Elohere
Topic Starter
Annachaaan

[ Grey ] wrote:

There really isn't a source to find a bunch of premade or grouped osu audio files. Since it's okay to mix audio files under the mixed-skins rule here's my recommendation.

>find a skin with sounds you like
>go to skin folder
>search for .wav
>copy and paste all the files into your skin folder

You can pick and choose if you have a sound or feel you're going for but honestly this is a quick fix that just works. There's plenty of skins off my head that have popular hitsounds that you might like.

Bubbly > Yugen
Ping pong > Aura
Default > Default
Clicks > Aesthetic 1.3
Pops > Elohere

This actually helps a lot, thank you!