1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

jianzii wrote:

It's not because my intuos4 got here about 4 days ago
May I ask you, why did you get a Intuos4?
posted
Enjoy your input lag.
posted
dosnt look very good for osu! probably worse than touch screen.
posted
This does looks really fun though, I'm so going to buy this Leap wether it's for Osu! or not :V
Whenever I'll confirm it'll exist ofc.
posted
oh look, somebody's playing slice the beat.

this kinda looks cool though, if I don't have money to buy a mech keyboard, i definitely won't have money for this :/
posted
Not sure if real, but on their site: https://live.leapmotion.com/order.html

It costs 75.98$ which is cheaper as a mech, but i would wait untill, maby its scam idk
posted
So, this for Mac only?
Or can Windows users, as in the majority of all PC users, also use this?

._.
posted

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

So, this for Mac only?
Or can Windows users, as in the majority of all PC users, also use this?

._.
It works with Windows as well.
posted

Royboyvdm wrote:

Not sure if real, but on their site: https://live.leapmotion.com/order.html

It costs 75.98$ which is cheaper as a mech, but i would wait untill, maby its scam idk
Wat you said. that's the reason I'm waiting for proof before buying.
posted
I'm intrigued, but the tracking and input lag deter me.
posted

IppE wrote:

jianzii wrote:

It's not because my intuos4 got here about 4 days ago
May I ask you, why did you get a Intuos4?
art

EDIT: OSU. I BOUGHT IT FOR OSU. I BOUGHT A $230 OSU MACHINE. AND GUESS WHAT, I ONLY PLAY EASY MAPS. HOW MAD DOES THIS MAKE YOU?
posted
posted

jianzii wrote:

EDIT: OSU. I BOUGHT IT FOR OSU. I BOUGHT A $230 OSU MACHINE. AND GUESS WHAT, I ONLY PLAY EASY MAPS. HOW MAD DOES THIS MAKE YOU?
I doesn't make me mad at all, I play with an Intuos4 as well :>
posted
I cant even hold my arm in the air, even if my elbow was on my desk, for 4 minutes.
posted

TheBurningFlame wrote:

I cant even hold my arm in the air, even if my elbow was on my desk, for 4 minutes.
Check out how Neruell plays:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9h38uz15w8

I guess it's just about practice. Probably hard practice though.
posted
Looks pretty fun for messing around with, but I doubt the technology is developed enough to do anything serious with. Especially at that price.
posted
Personally, after reading the reviews of it and watching the demo videos, I think it's going to be pretty damn accurate. I'm betting that this thing has some serious potential to actually replace mice, like they say they'd like to do with it. I'm pretty excited to see what people can do with it in Osu. If tablets can be used for this game, then I say why not this thing, considering that it seems to be able to read small finger movements. I just hope that it's not too weird to do a "mouse click" with it, because I play click/x, so I'd hate to have to learn to use full keyboard just for a new input device. XD
posted

palinus wrote:

Royboyvdm wrote:

Not sure if real, but on their site: https://live.leapmotion.com/order.html

It costs 75.98$ which is cheaper as a mech, but i would wait untill, maby its scam idk
Wat you said. that's the reason I'm waiting for proof before buying.
It's not a scam it was displayed at a ton of different conventions. Just because a product is revolutionary doesn't mean it has to be expensive :P
posted
I would like to start this leap motion discussion again.
I'm a game developer student and my developer application for leap has been approved and soon i will receive my leap motion developer kit. As far as input lagg and precission i can confirm that it's really accurate (0,01mm) and by the looks minimum input lagg. As a matter of fact i have seen a video on the developer forums of someone using leap to play osu. I'm going to experiment with it as soon as it arrives and report back here or start a fresh thread showing some gameplay and perhaps a blog if i need to develop an application to make it work.
posted
I remember seeing a similar idea on Ted quite a while back. The input lag back then was very noticeable (500ms roughly).

Will be interesting to see how far they've come in that area.
show more
Please sign in to reply.