SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
Who gave you access to my junk mail?
Ender Lain

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

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
well played

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.
There are no facts, only interpretations.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

idk, but here's the new one

johnmedina999

Ender Lain wrote:

Today, is just a normal day
Wake up, bath, ating brakfast, posting on fg/ot, and turning on my lovely VMware player
Normal isn't it.

well, not
When i turned on my WIN98SE VM everything seems normal, until i opened the C: drive. There's a strange folder named "ARG of ELV".
Honestly, I didn't make that folder.
Last time when i open'd this VM is 3 weeks ago (i guess)

Tfmt'u kyai kviixo utshh tfivi, Bmez. Fyq jy oys tfezc tfmt tfi hybjiv gyt ezty oysv kyaxstiv?

Rilsz

Zogslfts rgh hxvmg hgroo ormtvih lm
gsv ulin lu z uoldvi szh hxzggvivw zdzb
Uli dsln droo gsv tolib
lu gsrh dliow ivnzrm fmxszmtvw?
Ziirermt glwzb zg gsv blmwvi hrwv
lu gsv wvvk nlfmgzrmh lu vezmvhxvmg vcrhgvmxv
Dv hszoo mvevi zoold lfihvoevh gl wirug zdzb
rmglcrxzgvw, rm gsv dliow lu hszoold wivznh.
Ender Lain

johnmedina999 wrote:

Tfmt'u kyai kviixo utshh tfivi, Bmez. Fyq jy oys tfezc tfmt tfi hybjiv gyt ezty oysv kyaxstiv?

Rilsz

Zogslfts rgh hxvmg hgroo ormtvih lm
gsv ulin lu z uoldvi szh hxzggvivw zdzb
Uli dsln droo gsv tolib
lu gsrh dliow ivnzrm fmxszmtvw?
Ziirermt glwzb zg gsv blmwvi hrwv
lu gsv wvvk nlfmgzrmh lu vezmvhxvmg vcrhgvmxv
Dv hszoo mvevi zoold lfihvoevh gl wirug zdzb
rmglcrxzgvw, rm gsv dliow lu hszoold wivznh.
that's come creepy stuff there, lain. how do you think that the folder got into your computer? (ATBASH)

Iroha

although its scent still lingers on
the form of a flower has scattered away
for whom will the glory
of this world remain unchanged?
arriving today at the yonder side
of the deep mountains of evanescent existence
we shall never allow ourselves to drift away
intoxicated, in the world of shallow dreams.
(ATBASH+ROT13)

:roll:

next
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/7001999

suddenly, this thread turned into an A.R.G. cypher thread
johnmedina999
^nice one

The last one I posted is easy too, related to this one.
pentaqola
Shitposts to a code-cracking journey. Just your average day!

This is interesting though.
abraker
2f 30 2d 35 2f 39 66 37 70 39 63 33 21 38 78 3e 7b 3d 60 37 6d 31 1f 37 66 
3c 67 30 75 33 1f 33 73 3a 64 3a 77 35 6e 3e 21 34 72 3d 71 34 6c 35 76 31
69 3a 21 3a 77 37 70 33 65 37 21 3d 6d 3a 78 3a 6e 3d 73 37 61 32 21 33 6a 34
64 33 68 3e 76 3d 70 3d 21 3e 64 3a 69 30 53 30 21 38 64 39 6d 3c 79 39 7b
34 74 30 71 37 1f 3c 66 37 67 30 75 36 1f 30 65 37 64 3d 77 38 6b 3a 70 38 72 31
21 30 74 3e 70 30 58 2f 21 3a 20 3d 74 31 6d 3e 70 3d 68 30 75 34 60 3a
6d 38 74 3c 75 31 60 39 73 34 66 30 6f 38 6e 3e 44 33

ok this doesnt have any fancy bit operations
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

2f 30 2d 35 2f 39 66 37 70 39 63 33 21 38 78 3e 7b 3d 60 37 6d 31 1f 37 66 
3c 67 30 75 33 1f 33 73 3a 64 3a 77 35 6e 3e 21 34 72 3d 71 34 6c 35 76 31
69 3a 21 3a 77 37 70 33 65 37 21 3d 6d 3a 78 3a 6e 3d 73 37 61 32 21 33 6a 34
64 33 68 3e 76 3d 70 3d 21 3e 64 3a 69 30 53 30 21 38 64 39 6d 3c 79 39 7b
34 74 30 71 37 1f 3c 66 37 67 30 75 36 1f 30 65 37 64 3d 77 38 6b 3a 70 38 72 31
21 30 74 3e 70 30 58 2f 21 3a 20 3d 74 31 6d 3e 70 3d 68 30 75 34 60 3a
6d 38 74 3c 75 31 60 39 73 34 66 30 6f 38 6e 3e 44 33

ok this doesnt have any fancy bit operations
wtf
Aiseca
That's hex..
abraker
I'll give a hint: It's a three operation puzzle

steps:
1) ...
2) ...
3) ...
johnmedina999
but it comes out all weird when I convert to ASCII. You probably have to convert to decimal numbers and then do something to them, and then convert to ASCII.

edit: owh
abraker
yes
levesterz
I found 'loli should be love and lewd' hidden in the text am i on the righ track?
Serraionga
abraker

Ok people, move along. Nothing to see here.

Aiseca
levesterz
its tru i dl the cheat engine once and my room is neverr been the same again. hearing dead voices the floor suddenly burst into flame occasionally
pentaqola
I accept the agreement... (this is a long one)
Me, a homosapien from the planet called Earth, shall approve this legal contract that grants the homosapien the ability to use said coded software. I shall approve that if said coded software caused an unfortunate incident by damaging lines of code from your personal computer. Injure or kill you by sending out an electric shock, caused your device used for observing to burst or shatter violently and noisily right at the front part of your head, flame up your building of habitation, caused your death, changes all your written work in any form of play connected to a network to "pig noises", causes every living (and dead) homosapien to have an urge to murder you, gain unauthorized access to a nuclear forcibly propelled mechanical weapon and targets your building of habitation, changes your bank offset to null, gets you prohibited from a form of play connected to a network, places you in a list of names written consecutively by a homosapien who is paid to murder another homosapien, absorbs you into your electronic device and plays another coded software called "pong" with you as the solid or hollow sphere. I will not accuse the creator of said coded software!!

I might continue this sooner, and do some edits as well.

EDIT 1: I forgot EDIT 1 so I placed it here.
EDIT 2: Added some more stuff, just like EDIT 1.
Aiseca
Finally, that cursed thread was gone...
Siri, play crab rave Bass boosted.
Plini

Aiseca wrote:

Finally, that cursed thread was gone...
Siri, play crab rave Bass boosted.
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A CRAB TIME
juesus

.-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.
Aiseca

Good Morning Off Topic from PH!!!!

Here, have some cute stuff for breakfast.
pentaqola
MORSE CODE WANTS TO -... .- - - .-.. . -.-.--
levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

I just notice this portal. Gonna add this into my collection.
Serraionga

A system is an organized, purposeful structure that consists of interrelated and interdependent elements. These elements continually influence one another to maintain their activity and the existence of the system, in order to achieve the goal of the system. All systems have inputs, outputs and feedback mechanisms, maintain an internal steady-state despite a changing external environment, display properties that are different than the whole but are not possessed by any of the individual elements, and have boundaries that are usually defined by the system observer. Systems underlie every phenomenon and all are part of a larger system. Systems stop functioning when an element is removed or changed significantly. Together, they allow understanding and interpretation of the universe as a meta-system of interlinked wholes, and organize our thoughts about the world. Although different types of systems look very different on the surface, they have remarkable similarities. At the most basic level, systems are divided into two categories: Closed systems: theoretical systems that do not interact with the environment and are not influenced by its surroundings. Only the components within the system are significant. Example: a sealed jar--nothing enters or exits the jar, but whatever is inside can interact. Open systems: real-world systems whose boundaries allow exchanges of energy, material and information with the larger external environment or system in which they exist. Example: a company--even if there are separate departments in one organization, the workers share data and interact with each other on a daily basis. Different systems methodologies classify systems differently.

This portal will send you to a deleted thread, recovered with Serranite technology. Destination is "2017-09-08 06:54:08". Proceed?
abraker
this exists
levesterz
Aiseca

Serraionga wrote:

A system is an organized, purposeful structure that consists of interrelated and interdependent elements. These elements continually influence one another to maintain their activity and the existence of the system, in order to achieve the goal of the system. All systems have inputs, outputs and feedback mechanisms, maintain an internal steady-state despite a changing external environment, display properties that are different than the whole but are not possessed by any of the individual elements, and have boundaries that are usually defined by the system observer. Systems underlie every phenomenon and all are part of a larger system. Systems stop functioning when an element is removed or changed significantly. Together, they allow understanding and interpretation of the universe as a meta-system of interlinked wholes, and organize our thoughts about the world. Although different types of systems look very different on the surface, they have remarkable similarities. At the most basic level, systems are divided into two categories: Closed systems: theoretical systems that do not interact with the environment and are not influenced by its surroundings. Only the components within the system are significant. Example: a sealed jar--nothing enters or exits the jar, but whatever is inside can interact. Open systems: real-world systems whose boundaries allow exchanges of energy, material and information with the larger external environment or system in which they exist. Example: a company--even if there are separate departments in one organization, the workers share data and interact with each other on a daily basis. Different systems methodologies classify systems differently.

This portal will send you to a deleted thread, recovered with Serranite technology. Destination is "2017-09-08 06:54:08". Proceed?

This probably the most weirdest thing I seen here from Serrai
Serraionga
levesterz
Vuelo Eluko
im actively getting shittier again

cant even pass today
TheLegendaryHD
Tad Fibonacci
levesterz
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Thanks for reminding me of this beautiful.song and anime <3

I haven't heard that in a while.
Plini

levesterz wrote:

johnmedina999
Also have this other beautiful anime ED song <3

pentaqola

johnmedina999 wrote:

ouchie...
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

I know this anime. Its Assdfyck. I like the episode where everyone can just say the n word.
Plini
show more